Sam's Eats - Let's Do Some Cooking: Over 100 deliciously simple recipes from social media sensation @SamsEats

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Sam's Eats - Let's Do Some Cooking: Over 100 deliciously simple recipes from social media sensation @SamsEats

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Samuel works as a full-time plumber and revealed that a 'secret service' experience at a restaurant in Manchester is where his food journey began. Set yourself a challenge to watch one of Sam’s videos on TikTok or YouTube and try to count how many shots each video has. You’ll probably give up after the first 50, there are just so many – in fact, there are multiple shots per second. And yet it all flows together, and the recipes are easy to follow. So, does he have a big team shooting and editing his videos on expensive equipment? Not, exactly… Sam is keen to experience as many foods as possible and travelling to different regions has become a big perk of the job for him. This year he’s already been to Mexico and by the end of the year will have added Japan, Vietnam and India stamps to his passport. Loved by more than 13 million followers for his recipe videos, Sam Way is your go-to guide to make deliciously simple gourmet-level food for every occasion. Now it’s his audience putting in requests. “People from [ lots of] different countries ask me to make their favourite dishes and national dishes – some I've never heard of before. So, I research and they're amazing!... For example, I have quite a few requests from people in India for various street foods .”

The only bad thing about this book is it’s impossible to decide which recipe to cook first!! From new weekday staples to recipes to impress, this is going to be my new go to’– READER REVIEW Deciding to make a move into hospitality, Sam was concerned that without qualifications or experience, he wouldn’t find employment. “I started making [ cooking] videos online for the sole intention of building a portfolio… to show potential employers what I could do, because there was only so many times I could write 'I'm passionate about cooking' on my CV.” I got a job in property – working alongside estate agents and doing a lot of cold calling. Six months later, I knew I didn't want to do the job anymore. It's a good industry but it just wasn't for me. I’m not suited to an office job.” The first cookbook from TikTok and social media sensation @SamsEats, filled with over 100 deliciously uncomplicated recipes, all with Sam’s signature gourmet flair Samuel's content creation started on Facebook, where he would post pictures of basic meals that he would eat throughout the day on his new food account called 'I heart bacon'.When his minute-long videos proved immediately popular, Sam had a re-think about his future. “Within a few weeks, I started getting 100,000 views on my videos. And then it grew exponentially, with millions of views. It was really at that point I thought I might try it as a career. After taking the social media world by storm and amassing over 13 million followers with his hypnotizing 60-second recipe videos, Sam Way is ready to show you how to make tasty, gourmet food in the comfort of your own home. Soon, he was cooking just as much as they were. “I started teaching myself small, random things from baking bread to making sauces .”

I wanted to change my name on the account and I spoke to a friend and asked for advice and he agreed, so I had to then come up with a new name.Ever since, Samuel has worked with many different food brands like KFC, French's Mustard and Bullseye's BBQ.

Loved by over 13 million followers for his 60-second recipe videos, Sam Way’s debut cookbook is your go-to guide to making accessible gourmet-style food for every occasion. The food-blogger's main income from food blogging is working with brands and his first experience was working with Sainsbury's.

There is literally something in this book for everyone and the step by step pictures are amazing!! I highly highly recommend this cook book’– READER REVIEW I'm not rushing into things but I know as time goes on that I really want to push forward with the food blogging. Talking of the sounds, the noises that accompany each shot, whether it’s a lid being opened or the sizzle of something frying in a pan, have added to the appeal of his videos, winning him an allegiance of fans. While making different dishes had become a passion for the Oxford native, he didn’t consider it as a career, he just saw it as a relaxing go-to hobby. But finding a job he enjoyed was proving difficult.

I remember when I was doing this someone put a status up asking why would anyone want to see what you are eating?Each video contains hundreds of shots – painstakingly edited together. While it’s now Sam’s distinctive style, it started off as a necessity due to the recipes. “I was doing these long dishes and you have 60 seconds or less to fit all the elements in. So, you're like, ‘how am I going to do that?' It has to be short and snappy.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop