A Heartstopper novella — NICK AND CHARLIE: TikTok made me buy it! The teen bestseller from the YA Prize winning author and creator of Netflix series HEARTSTOPPER

£4.495
FREE Shipping

A Heartstopper novella — NICK AND CHARLIE: TikTok made me buy it! The teen bestseller from the YA Prize winning author and creator of Netflix series HEARTSTOPPER

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tao and Elle are going through the exact same problem since Elle is also graduating and Tao has one more year left along with Charlie. A short novella based on the beloved characters from Alice Oseman’s acclaimed debut novel Solitaire and graphic novel series Heartstopper – soon to be a major Netflix series. Following them through some hard times and seeing them really coming together with their families support is beautiful! Seriously my emotional bandwidth went from happy and cosy to sad and depressed right smack into slap happy and snug territory. It was a great addition to the main series and it’s always so nice to be back in the world of “Heartstopper”!

Alice can usually be found staring aimlessly at computer screens, questioning the meaninglessness of existence, or doing anything and everything to avoid getting an office job. I recommend this book because it’s real, it’s relatable, it shows that these two lovable characters have flaws and they’re still lovable.Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Not only encourages acceptance of diversity, but makes it impossible not to fall in love with this quirky group of friends and their experiences and adventures. Alice was named the Attitude Person of the Year 2023, and The British Book Awards Illustrator of the Year.

A short novella based on the beloved characters from Alice Oseman’s acclaimed debut novel Solitaire and grap. it's an extremely short book and will be an in-between read for anytime that i don't have anything to read. But as the time to say goodbye gets inevitably closer, both Nick and Charlie question whether their love is strong enough to survive being apart.This is a really cute slice of life in the story of a couple that ‘ if you had to provide evidence for soul mates, everyone would pick you two. to be honest i would have been completely okay if this was a full length novel just so that we could get more exposition.

As the time to say goodbye gets inevitably closer, both Nick and Charlie start to question whether their love is strong enough to survive being apart. Midway through Heartstopper Volume Four, we got a summary but not a full account of Christmas Day for Nick and Charlie, so the novella This Winter focuses solely on that day. I loved the references to my favourite characters and feel like this is such a helpful book for teenagers who are heading to university soon.Set two years after the events occurring in Alice Oseman’s Heartstopper graphic novel series, this novella finds the charming couple headed towards a massive hurdle in their relationship: Nick leaving for college.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop