Cosmopolitan Eau de Parfum Spray For Her, 100 ml (Pack of 1)

£13.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £26.99
Price: £13.495
£13.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once I realized that some of the best perfumes contain patchouli, I learned that patchouli perfumes aren’t just woodsy and heavy—they can also be sweet, floral, and fresh, too. Pear, orchid, and patchouli keep the scent completely balanced: It’s a lil floral, a lil fruity, and a lil woodsy, so it never smells too loud or intense when you walk into a room—or when you leave it. You might think smelling like roses is more grandma than glam but Riri has done the impossible and made the antique fragrance note.

Cosmopolitan Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml - The Fragrance Warehouse

But don’t worry—a few spritzes of this jasmine and gardenia perfume transport you to golden hour in the Mediterranean, even when it’s dark, cold, and the middle of January. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.It's filled with a mix of vanilla and neroli that leaves you with I'm-on-a-yacht-off-the-coast-of-Italy vibes from a single spritz. If you missed the TikTok hype (don't worry, so did I), this is the latest skin scent on the block and it's a comfort blanket you can take with you everywhere. MY REVIEW: I love all of the Zara perfumes because they’re inexpensive but smell like you spent a lot on them. Not only is this natural perfume made via clean, eco-friendly chemistry, the scent is perfect for cooler winter months.

Cosmopolitan Eau de Parfum 100ml - The Range

I feel like fragrance never lasts on me, and I smelled this on my skin even after a 12-hour shift at a hospital! This should be obvious, but as someone who has always been lowkey embarrassed by their love of cutesy, teenage-y, sweet and fruity scents (i. Despite its base of patchouli, the scent doesn’t feel heavy—instead, the formula’s pear and freesia keep it smelling light and airy, while the patchouli adds a hint of musk to keep it from screaming “SUMMER!

There are a lot of patchouli perfumes out there, so for the full breakdown of my favorites, keep scrolling, then keep reading about what exactly patchouli is, how it smells, and which other scents it pairs best with. The black satin material is infused with a subtle blend of tuberose, jasmine, and orange blossom that smells so pretty for winter. I usually do one spray, and that will last about half a day, so two sprays for a whole day is pretty good! Instead, this perfume combines the three notes with woods, spices, and rich liquor to give it a ton of depth, making it smell ~expensive~. What about how to achieve ridiculously glowing skin, a super bouncy blowout, or exactly how to use that viral face mask?

Pure Sugar Cosmopolitan perfume - a fragrance for women 2019

This perfume from Gucci (it's got floral, oud, and amber notes) represents just that— t he optimism and joy you feel when winter is finally ending and the days start to feel just a liiiittle bit warmer and longer. A scent inspired by the lilac bush at Estée Lauder's summer cottage (yes, Estée was a real person, the late grandmother of Aerin Lauder), this airy summer perfume has notes of jasmine and orange flower that leaves behind a scent that virtually anyone who loves florals will want to bathe in. It's truly the Sofia Richie Grainge or " quiet luxury" of perfumes because it smells rich but isn't dripping with gold or throwing logos in your face. With fresh sweet notes of rose, jasmine and orchid, combined with base notes of musk and bergamot, this is a serious crowd-pleaser.Rose scents have a rep for being a little, well, stuffy… But this one couldn’t be further from that. There's nothing traditional about this rose scent, it's not heavy, powdery or old-fashioned, instead, it's light and fresh with a touch of creaminess and warmth from the hint of Damascena rose and musk. Every time my roommate tells me I smell good, I'm wearing this cheap perfume from Cosmo's Eau de Juice line. A lil bit sweet and a lil bit spicy, this ~sexy~ winter perfume (it's the perfect Valentine's Day fragrance) is about to be your new go-to for date night.

Cosmopolitan 25 Best Patchouli Perfumes for Every Scent - Cosmopolitan

Inside this gorgeous, pink and blue bottle is a f lowery combo of tuberose, jasmine, and orange blossom, all of which work together to exude crispness without smelling powdery.Notes of juniper berries, nutmeg, coriander, musks, ambery woods, and vanilla create this totally luxurious fragrance by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. When this sample first arrived at the Cosmo office, I spritzed it on at my desk, loved the scent, and went on with my day. Okay, I may be a liiittle bit biased, but this chilled-out scent from Cosmo’s Eau de Juice collection is the winter perfume you need in your life.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop