SoundPEATS Sonic Wireless Earbuds in-Ear Bluetooth Headphone, Bluetooth 5.2 Earbuds APTX-Adaptive Wireless Earphones with Immersive Bass, TrueWireless Mirroring 35 Hrs USB-C Mono/Stereo Game Mode

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SoundPEATS Sonic Wireless Earbuds in-Ear Bluetooth Headphone, Bluetooth 5.2 Earbuds APTX-Adaptive Wireless Earphones with Immersive Bass, TrueWireless Mirroring 35 Hrs USB-C Mono/Stereo Game Mode

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Consider buying this earphone? I'd really appreciate it if you use the links in this article . It won't cost you extra, yet it will financially support me a bit in my ongoing quest for great affordable audio. <3 Some Common Earbuds Problems & Troubleshooting Left / Right / One side of the earbuds have stopped working If I compare the look of the Sonic pro vs the H1 I’m personally more inclined towards the H1 since it looks a lot more IEM style it kind of looks a lot classier and overall the design is simpler cleaner. Competition in this price range is strong, especially if you look for something more durable and with a better fit.

Soundpeats Sonic - Versus Edifier TWS1 Pro vs Soundpeats Sonic - Versus

Fortunately, it doesn’t end there. The true wireless earbuds provide an insane battery life of 15 hours on a single charge, beating even the most expensive competition. The main difference between the Soundpeats Sonic to the Soundpeats H1 you can see the biggest difference there is the case and the H1 definitely looks slightly longer and bigger compared to the Sonic. Reject an incoming call: Press and hold the multifunction button on any of the earbuds for 1.5 seconds. Some focus more on aesthetics but compromise sound, while others sacrifice build quality and focus on audio quality. Also, they can transfer audio via aptX and aptX Adaptive, while Bluetooth 5.2 keeps the wireless connection steady.Again, some might enjoy this type of sound. I have to admit, using them outdoors was a pleasant experience since the bass gets slightly weaker. In the highs, female and higher-pitched male vocals are pushed forward and sound clear. Singers reach their highest notes easily, without becoming painfully sharp to listen to. The same goes for instruments like violins and cymbals: much clarity, no harshness. The Sonic has a bit of 'air' in the sound too. There's a solid soundstage with effects coming from your left and right, although it's hard to precisely place instruments around you. We hope you now know how to operate the earphone from the above SoundPEATS Sonic Manual. Want to know anything about the earphones? Do not hesitate to ask in the comments section. Công ty TNHH Thương Mại - Đầu Tư Phương Linh - Đơn vị phân phối độc quyền sản phẩm Soundpeats tại Việt Nam

SoundPeats ที่ Mercular อยากแนะนำ รวม 5 หูฟังไร้สายแบรนด์ SoundPeats ที่ Mercular อยากแนะนำ

Moving to the mids, they are slightly recessed but pleasant. Instruments sound good, with electric guitars displaying the “angriness” you want to hear. Bluetooth 5.2 offers a wide connection range, easy pairing process, aptX Adaptive, mono mode, and no audio lag. The SoundPEATS Sonic Pro has created a sound profile that puts its focus around the vocals and it shows. The mid-range offers a neutral sound quality that allows the listener to enjoy a song with bright vocals in the centre. This mid-range is very impressive considering the cost the clarity was there for all to hear.

All three of these earbuds come with IPX5 water resistant rating pretty decent for 2021 earbuds and should give you all the protection you need for these earbuds. You’ll have no issues wearing SoundPEATS Sonic wireless earbuds for multiple hours. Comfort is excellent, with housing small enough to fit nicely in your ears. The soundstage of the Sonic earbuds is nice and wide. You get a real sense of space while you’re listening, as if you’re sitting in on a live performance. You’ll also get very low latency, which means there’s less delay in the audio signal. You won’t notice this while you’re listening to music. But for watching movies or gaming, the audio and video will be in better sync. Overall audio performance depends on which music genre you prefer. As long as the song doesn’t rely too much on sub-bass, you will like these. Bass i personally also like the branding of the Soundpeats logo better on the H1 and I think the wording of the Soundpeats logo just looks a lot classier compared to the logo.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop