Clarins - Lisse Minute - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Makeup Base -15Ml/0.5Oz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Clarins - Lisse Minute - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Makeup Base -15Ml/0.5Oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Get a few lashes with extra volume and a look of impression with the mask of eyelashes Volume Effet Faux Cils of Yves Saint Laurent. With the fingertips, apply a fine layer to the areas concerned (wrinkles, fine lines, dilated pores).

For clean, healthy skin, this gentle facial cleanser with purifying grindelia and wintergreen extracts washes away all impurities and traces of contamination. Respect the skin and marine corals - Formula enriched with plant extracts - Resistant to water and perspiration - Protects from the harmful effects of the sun and free radicals to reveal the most attractive tan. The secret to this mascara base is the conditioning formula, with microfibers and vitamin E, which adds extra thickness and length to your lashes and visibly increases the performance of your mascara. The Wonder Perfect 4D Waterproof Mascara provides volume, length, curvature and definition to the lashes for a perfect 4-dimensional look, completely and visibly improving the length and thickness of the lashes every day.In a single application, Monsieur BIG mascara instantly brings out the most daring side of every woman.

The Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch (in French Lisse Minute Base Comblante, the last two words would translate best as "filling base") is a smoothing primer that erases any uneven texture for a more even looking skin.Before explaining what cookies are, we want you to know Personal Data Protection is very important for us. When applied this primer smooths over fine lines and wrinkles while reducing enlarged pores, with its breathable texture skin is comfortable, hydrated and evenly toned. In addition, its formula fills in and softens expression lines and wrinkles, so the face will look much younger in just one gesture. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

Clarins mostly sells it as a wrinkle-filling product, but to me it's most outstanding at erasing pores. I have a problem with very large pores on my nose (from blackhead extraction gone wrong some years back, so I'm left with permanent mini crates. NEW FORMULA: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane CrosspolymerSilica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ci 77019/Mica, Ci 77491/Iron Oxide, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 75470/Carmine.

Use just a tiny bit, and go back for more if you've spread it out but you still have some surface to cover. In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. Apply with the fingertips or Pinceau Fond de Teint to the desired areas (wrinkles, enlarged pores) by lightly tapping. This week I want to talk to you about a fantastic product that remains completely under the radar, by one of my favorite French brands, Clarins.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer combines makeup and skin care with its ultra-light texture. Its incredibly fine and smooth texture glides over the skin and deposits an imperceptible second-skin effect that fills and reduces wrinkles, expression lines and pores in less than a minute. But it's a product that I sometimes wear on its own, or with just a bit of powder on top to even out my skin tone.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop