Beldray EH0197 Halogen Heater

Beldray EH0197 Halogen Heater

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, depending on the heater you choose, it’s advised that you purchase spare halogen bulbs because they can break. This oil-filled radiator is at the pricier end of our selection of cheap heaters, but you do get more features for your money. The Beldray halogen heater is a premium option that’s capable of producing up to 1,200 watts of heat output. It has plenty of features you normally find on more expensive heaters too, such as a programmable thermostat and timer and integrated cable storage. And to make your radiators seamlessly merge with your home’s décor, we’ve also got radiator covers in a wide variety of colours so you can heat up your space without compromising on style.

This Beldray halogen heater uses infrared to focus the heat, warming a specific spot to prevent wasting energy heating an empty room.An oil heater also uses convection and they're great at retaining heat, so be sure to look at our selection of oil filled radiators too. In other words: if you run your 2kW electric heater at full blast for one hour, you'll be paying around 55p. I suspected it was on the small side(compared to other heaters) but that is exactly what I wanted for the space where it is located. It’s slightly more expensive than some of the alternatives but the brand provides a one year warranty for peace of mind. To find the ones that scored top in our rigorous lab tests, head over to our reviews of best electric heaters.

You can get more consumer news and other story updates straight to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletters here. Heating by radiance has advantages because the infrared heater heats objects rather than the air, so there is less hot air circulating, and the air is less dry than with a convection heater, which causes less mould”, adds Dr Lee. However, many of the 2kW electric heaters we've tested tipped above and below that power output over the course of an hour's use in our tests, resulting in costs from 9p - 83p. We grasp the significance of trust and reliability in product reviews, but what sets us apart as a trustworthy source? Therefore, this is where halogen heaters become very beneficial because they provide instant heat and they are ideal for small spaces.Its compact size means you can carry it from room to room, and it has two power settings, depending on the size of the room.

However, as they produce radiant heat they are not very good at heating larger areas,” he continues. Whether it’s feedback on how we can improve this review, or feedback on Beldray 12kW Halogen Heater itself, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Although expensive, the Sealey IR15110V is built to the highest standards and is ideal for any tough environment. Industry Connections: We maintain close ties with manufacturers and brands, offering insights into trends and upcoming products. Another said: "I bought this heater as I didn’t want to heat the whole house when I’m working from home in 1 room, it’s ideal for heating only where is needed.As is the case with the other halogen heaters we've tested, though, it doesn't have a thermostat for choosing specific temperatures to heat to. Some are more expensive because they have extra features, such as air purification claims and wi-fi connectivity. A third person said: "I have bought the beldray halogen heater for this year winter, it is amazing ways to keep warm with very little use of electricity so I recommend this product for the rest of my friends and family. Someone else said the Beldray halogen heater was an "amazing way to keep warm with very little use of electricity. I’m not sure you’d mistake it for a real stove but the finish is good and the realistic log flame looks attractive when it’s turned on.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop