The R-Word: The Aggressive Step (BDSM, dominance, fertility, step erotica)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Frank smiled at the janitor. “I certainly will,” he responded. “But you’re free to stay, Eric! I wouldn’t expect you to miss it.” Thank you so much, Mr. Waters,” Dr. Hampton said to the janitor, her eyes twinkling. She felt a swell of respect and deference to him. She loved watching him humiliate an uppity cunt. He was so good at it. Rough, intense, and very bdsm-friendly is how I would describe this subreddit. Filled with women obeying, doing as they are told, and listening to their master. Because of the intense nature of some BDSM scenes, it is also important to introduce a safe word. If one partner becomes uncomfortable with any part of the experience, they can speak the word to stop the current act – or stop the sex altogether.

Please make him leave!” Kelly begged, trying to bring her knees together to cover her cunt. “He doesn’t need to be here!” This subreddit is for those who enjoy exploring the ‘free use’ fetish. This is where a female is free to use, any hole goes and she is treated a bit like a sex doll.

You agree with what, girl?” Dr. Hampton asked. Tears once again threated to fall from Kelly’s eyes. It was hard for her to focus with Frank’s thumb still stimulating her clit. If she wasn’t wet before, she was certainly getting wet now. This one is a little different from the others, it’s a place to roleplay, a place where men are doms and the females are owned. People enjoy roleplaying their favorite master and sub scenarios here and it is a lot of fun to read or join in with. Through agreed-upon rules and punishments, a dominant partner can exercise control over a submissive partner. This involves limiting a partner’s freedom of movement, with, for example, ropes, handcuffs, or other restraints.

I like to call her ‘cunt, but I guess Grace fits, too,’” Frank said. It sounded like a joke, but it wasn’t really. Dr. Hampton looked at the floor in shame. She would never adjust to being called a cunt by men younger than her.

Popular categories

But the janitor’s strength far exceeded hers. Kelly was a rag doll in his hands. With one swift pull, he tore her hospital gown clean off. She shrieked, her small, perky breasts springing into view as the thin, paper-like fabric of the gown drifted to the floor, exposing her cunt. Now fully nude in front of three strangers, she rushed to cover her tits and cunt, her cheeks burning in humiliation as the janitor’s eyes trailed down to her pelvis. She felt terrified and more vulnerable than ever. She wasn’t this kind of girl. She deserved to be treated with dignity. Kelly looked over at Dr. Hampton, eyes wide with fear. Dr. Hampton was a woman. Could she please understand? One of the most blissful moments in life is that post-orgasm clarity and peacefulness and this subreddit are dedicated to that moment, except this is a BDSM list and post-orgasm bliss for these guys means torture and play.

If you’re a submissive or you’re with a sub, this is the place for you. It’s an open discussion for all things submission, ask questions, get advice, and share tips on being a sub. Dr. Hampton scoffed. “Don’t be silly, Kelly. I’m sure he’s seen a cunt before! Yours is nothing special, I promise.” Do not be rude to Mr. Waters!” she hissed, yelling at Kelly as if she was the girl’s mother. “Apologize right now!” If female domination is more your style, let this Reddit show you how it’s done. Post questions, pictures, submissions, and just about anything else that doesn’t break their rules.

Popular Searches

The exciting and sometimes terrifying world of BDSM (the actual definition is: Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadochism and Masochism), can be an overwhelming place online. There are so many, we are talking millions of forums begging for your attention but when you don’t know where to look, it can all seem too much at times. Make her cum but make it bdsm. Here you will discover what it takes to tease and deny her orgasm and enjoy posts from thousands of users who just want to share their findings and their experiences.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop