Bloom into You Vol. 6 (Bloom into You (Manga))

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Well, as I mentioned earlier, two years after their graduation, Sayaka got a girlfriend in college named Haru.

Swearing to never let her feelings take control of her life again, Sayaka vows to revive her independence in high school. But when class representative Touko Nanami captures her eye, Sayaka must settle her struggle between accepting her genuine self or pursuing her logical way of life. During that time, her intelligence was enough to realize Touko was hiding her real personality, trying to imitate her sister, although she never stopped being in love with her even with that knowledge. But she couldn’t do anything. She couldn’t win over Yuu to unmask the real Touko. So, was Sayaka really happy at the end of the manga with how the things had gone on? To put it simply, Bloom Into You is heavily overrated. I really don't understand what makes this manga have so much praise. I am not hating on Shoujo Ai, in fact, I quite like Shoujo Ai relationships, but this, simply put, is just a manga trying to look like a great story on a superficial level, only when you look into it, does it become obvious that this very conflicting is just what you could call a sorry excuse for a story. I feel like this story was simply made solely She is being selfish, yes, that is her entire character base but for someone smart as her, what is the point, if she wanted to become the same as the person she desired, who mind you, I don't believe was selfish anyway, already failing her task. What was the point of being so selfish? I didn't plan on reading this series. The writing switched from manga to light novel, which can easily mess up the flow and feel revolving a character. As this spin-off is made to expand Sayaka's side of the story, the world-building of fairly normal people could crumble down at a moment's notice, let alone the fact that this is written by a completely different author. ButAnyway ... Yuu finally confesses her feelings to Touko and the reader is led to think that from then everything would be wonderful, but Touko can't act and answer affirmatively about it. She loves Yuu but is afraid of what being loved by someone she is in love with, means to the future of both.

One of the most confusing characters I've come across watching anime or reading manga. One moment she is loving Yuu, the next she is acting for someone who she didn't have to act for. Seriously, I really don't understand why she had to act for someone who is no more. It just kinda happened. And the story takes no real time to explain why she had to be that way. I honestly don't understand how this is a natural response for anyone or if anyone would say, "yeah this is the best thing to do in this situation." Maybe I am going mad like some Victorian Professor who refuses to believe in anything they don't understand. But I am quite interested as to why in the hell Nanami thought that her way of life was to act like someone who didn't even need her to act in such way anyway.Her intentions are quite difficult to understand at all, she even says herself at some point in that story "what next", "what do I do after this". Yes. Exactly. What next? She is truly contradicting in that when she becomes a much smarter person. She does not once take into account: Touko can see a future for herself as "beyond her dead sister" and her parents watching the play open their eyes on how her daughter has forced herself to be someone else.

I would really like to see how she would have played out if she had never met Yuu, a character of her kind would just be completely contradictory that I can't see how she would go on other than she realises that what she was doing was stupid. Which would have summed up the entire manga anyways if Yuu were to not exist. Making Nanami an idiot from the get-go. Quite a shame since she could have been such a better character than she was made out to be. What I found most displeasing is not volume 2, but volume 3. Volume 2 was great as expected. It gave us insight into Sayaka's relationship with Nanami Touko, her interactions, and how she views and loves Touko in her first year. If there's anything to complain about, then I would say how offsetting this volume felt. It did its job perfectly, but since we're looking through the lens of what technically is a side character, the volume felt oddly stagnant. We don't get to better know the person Sayaka fell in love with at all, since it's already done in the main work. We only get to know what Sayaka knows, but since Touko and her are so emotionally distant, Sayaka might as well be a viewer or a bystander who can never close in such distance. This is most likely what the novel was trying to emphasize, but it nonetheless carries a strangely different feel to the story than I'm used to. Nevertheless, volume 2 served its purpose with its never-failing careful consideration of portraying characters. It's the bridge to volume 3, Sayaka's future. We finally get to see the play, Touko becomes a more confident person, and Yuu grapples with her feelings for Touko! I enjoy how much this series delves into the nature of identity and how love interacts with it. In general, yuri has had a rather mixed history, and a myriad of series that don’t take themselves seriously and/or suffer from poorly-written characters and narratives have made the rounds in the past few years. Thankfully, Yagate Kimi ni Naru (Bloom into You) avoids these issues, placing well-written characters into an engaging and thoughtfully crafted narrative to create a moving coming-of-age story.

Resources

The third volume, and my favourite of the novel, makes way for a new Sayaka. Her unrequited love with Touko ended in a good way with her because she could fully express her feelings and that didn’t stop them from continue being friends. I am really happy Sayaka could find the love she was looking for, and of course, her real happiness. Taking the form of first-person perspective, we dive into Sayaka's head as an elementary schooler. We come to understand how hard-working she is as well as her demeanor. Her attitude during her younger years should reflect on why she acted the way she did during high school years and, well, Hitoma hit the nail on the head. How he displayed her tolerance, seriousness, bit of arrogance, and overall thought process was not something that worsened the reading experience. It's more likely that you'll get caught off guard by how well Hitoma could present Sayaka's opinions in a way that suits her character. Many writers fail to get into a character's head and voice their thoughts, making characters feel sloppy and inconsistent. But Sayaka's point of view is truly well done. The way she acted never contradicted what was shown in the manga throughout all three light novels. There are two main things I can mention regarding volume 3. The first is how Sayaka has already matured. She's not growing and changing in the same way she did in the first two volumes. This volume is solely on her pursuit of love and finding happiness. This brings me to the second point. First, a girl from her former swimming classes when she was in Elementary School and then a Senpai (Yuzuki) from her chorus club of the Junior High. As we know, this last one was the worst experience for her, as well the first approaching to "love" because she was very young to understand what had happened with the girl from the swimming classes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop