Warhammer Age of Sigmar Games Workshop - Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Seraphon Army Set (ENGLISH)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Games Workshop - Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Seraphon Army Set (ENGLISH)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are expansive rules for commanding Knight Households and fielding entire armies of Knights, including options to march beneath the resplendent heraldic banners of the Household. Rules are also included to allow players to field a Household drawn from six of the loyal Knight Households of Molech. The ball is very much in your court here. Games Workshop teased a whole host of new Seraphon miniatures at Adepticon, so if you’ve fallen for the new-look scaly boys, the future looks bright for you.

Note that he Raptadons can be built either as 5 Chargers and 5 Hunters, or as 10 Chargers or 10 Hunters. Seraphon Army Set – Review and Miniatures First Look – Miniatures So, we don’t actually have the Seraphon army box in the form that you as a potential buyer will have access to it. Because of a large number of recent leaks, GW have decided to send out only the sprues Seraphon Army box – no books, no cards, no hard-copy build guides, and no actual box either. The Raptadon Hunters (should you elect to build these as well as/instead of the Raptadon Chargers) are largely identical to the Chargers aside from a few details. The Starmaster comes with a number of options for different arms, faces and trinkets. There are also plenty of choices to make around building his floating palanquin and which skinks will attend to his needs. I couldn’t wait to get this guy painted up, and I can confirm he is an absolute joy to paint. Do consider doing him in sub-assemblies, though, with the Starmaster himself not attached to his seat in the first instance.It’s safe to say that once you’ve assembled the Seraphon Army Set, you’ll be bowled over by the quyality of the miniatures you now possess. The new box takes the Seraphon range and punts it into modernity with a selection of beautiful miniatures that promise big things for Age of Sigmar’s scaliest denizens in the near future.

Over the last few years, the wider Warhammer range has seen some serious glow-ups. First, we had the Primaris yassification of the Space Marine range, closely followed by the Necrons when Ninth Edition dropped. Within twelve months, the Stormcast Eternals were endowed with a new, sleek, slimline look when Age of Sigmar Third Edition hit shelves (along with a leaner, meaner, and a great deal swampier Orruk cousin). Since then, the Aeldari have had an injection of brand-new models, and 40K has seen a brand new faction – the Leagues of Votann – make their appearance with some gorgeous miniatures. Once they are together, though, the Saurus Warriors are awesome miniatures, filled with poise and character. They look absolutely brilliant and will delight both existing Seraphon collectors and will no doubt entice a whole horde of newcomers to the range. Her are what I did with mine:I don’t like to think of myself as being bad at my hobby, but trying to put these Saurus Warriors together certainly left me wondering if, perhaps, the last three-and-a-half years of practice have ultimately been for nothing.

However, some of the minis themselves aren’t the best to build. Whilst the raptadons do feel a bit tedious to assemble, they are nonetheless straightforward and easy enough to do thanks to their very formulaic construction. The Saurus Warriors, however, do let the side down with their punishing sprue gates and seams and lines. FauxHammer – Latest Video on YouTube Seraphon Army Set – Review and Miniatures First Look – Summary I’d recommend painting the riders detached from the mounts at the very least, and if you’re able to, also painting the raptadons off their bases. It can be quite difficult to reach their undercarriages if they’re on their bases, and you don’t want to risk splashing rider paint all over your painted raptadon by painting them fully assembled. Raptadon Hunters All models are supplied with their appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.

Popular

You’ll be able to get your first taste of the new Seraphon with an army set, which contains a Slaan Starmaster, 10 Saurus Warriors, five Raptadon Chargers and five Raptadon Hunters – though you could build two units of either variety! The stars have aligned, the orreries have rotated into place, and the sacred spawning pools have been frothing like an overpowered jacuzzi. That’s right – the Seraphon are getting new models and a new battletome. What, then, awaits in this first offering of brand-new miniatures? Read on to find out! Seraphon Army Set – Review and Miniatures First Look – Unboxing Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.

Included are a highly customisable Slaan Starmaster atop a finely detailed palanquin, 10 Saurus Warriors equipped with either spears or spiked clubs, and 10 Raptadon cavalry, which can be built as Chargers or Hunters. As well as the new battletome, you’ll also find 35 warscroll cards, 53 enhancement cards, and a set of 60 tokens, so all of your rules are close at hand. I have to say the sculpts are absolutely amazing. Whenever GW updates old troop kits, we’re in for a treat, and these Saurus are no different. More savage and feral, and less goofy. They continue the design of the Underworlds Seraphon warband. Also, the Saurus are bulky. I don’t have the old versions to compare, but the new ones stand around 36mm tall on average (not counting the base), and that with their stooped poses. Seraphon Raptadon Chargers / Hunters What do you think of the models in this set? Do you like the look of the raptadons? Let us know in the comments! Seraphon Army Set – Review and Miniatures First Look – Price and Availability In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.Bring out the really big guns with this indispensable compendium of narrative and rules content for Adeptus Titanicus. I nside you will find some of the Horus Heresy’s greatest battles at Beta-Garmon, Ryza, Molech, the Belt of Iron, and the Realm of Ultramar. There are 27 narrative missions allowing you to re-fight the major battles of these conflicts, from the betrayal of Legio Praesagius at Ithraca to the subjugation of Urdesh and the extermination of Legio Damicium.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop