Indie Board & Card Aeon's End: Legacy

Indie Board & Card Aeon's End: Legacy

RRP: £74.99
Price: £37.495
£37.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Nálunk nem állnak bontatlan ül társasok nem bírjuk ki, hogy ne bontsuk ki őket legalább csak annyira, hogy az alkatrészeket le ne ellenőrizzük😆

I played solo for the campaign, which works in almost exactly the same way as it would for anything up to four players. I really recommend Aeon’s End Legacy for solo players. The way the story changes how you play the way the game changes with every chapter is really good. I can safely say without ruining too much that the way my box, cards and character now will almost certainly be different to anyone else who ventures through the campaign. Hátránynak annyit tudnék felhozni talán, hogy túl hamar véget ér, ha rá szánjuk azt a napi 1,5-2 órát, akkor egy hét alatt bőven kijátszható.. Bár mint említettem, még nem értem a végére, így lehet, hogy utána is tartogat kalandokat.. Remélem!! 🙏 So as well as the things mentioned above, there’s plenty to open. The boxes A-D contain new tokens that come into play in certain chapters, and it’s really exciting to be instructed to open one ahead of a new chapter. It’s like a mini Christmas.UPDATE: Scripting added for the Market randomizer. Big thanks to TheJazzAgenT♫ for letting me use their script!

Aki teheti ne a magyar változatot vegye ebből a játékból!! (nekem ez volt az utolsó magyar fordítású játék a gém klubtól) The New Age's expedition mode and relevant randomiser/treasures and rules are there, so that should be fully playable.

And that seems to be the theme of this outing – value. While in previous games in the series, and indeed the core box, any powers that offered healing made things a little too easy, here there’s none of that. Instead, you’ve really got to be working on the market to upgrade your cards, and those of your allies. This game is climbing the charts for me. I am completely addicted. We play once and then immediately set it up for another game. As we continued to move on, a new concept of evolve was introduced. While in theory this mechanic is awesome and throughout the game there were some cases where I liked how they used evolve, there were others that seemed odd. In one case, a card would evolve just from not eliminating it and it having time to grow. This made thematic sense and it was cool to see the larvae turn into something bigger and grow. It added weight to my choices about what to focus on. There were some evolve cards however, which felt so generic and put a bad taste in my mouth immediately. When a card is flipped over and says, “If this is Chapter 4 evolve this card” it breaks the immersion. There are other ways that this could have been handled such as saying “if boss xyz was defeated then evolve this card”. This would give a flow and then when the new card came out the story would continue. Mages (21): Arachnos (Legacy of Gravehold), Claudia (Legacy of Gravehold), Dezmodia (Legacy of Gravehold), Gygar (Legacy of Gravehold), Ilya (Legacy of Gravehold), Inco (Legacy of Gravehold), Indira (Legacy of Gravehold), Kadir (Legacy of Gravehold), Kel (Legacy of Gravehold), Lost (Legacy of Gravehold), Malastar (Legacy of Gravehold), Mazra (Legacy of Gravehold), Nook (Legacy of Gravehold), Qu (Legacy of Gravehold), Razra (Legacy of Gravehold), Soskel (Legacy of Gravehold), Talix (Legacy of Gravehold), Taqren (Legacy of Gravehold), Thraxir (Legacy of Gravehold), Xaxos (Legacy of Gravehold), Yan Magda (Legacy of Gravehold) Return to your hand all cards with "Rip" in their name that you have played this turn or that are in your discard pile.

The games that happen throughout are more reminiscent of the original game, but the journey outside is where there is all this new content and innovation. It is FUN. There are envelopes and big mystery boxes. Everything has a surprise insides and changes something for different. I was continuously surprised not only by the changes, but what actually was being changed. A large expansion adding more variety to the core set. This set features harder fights, and is a good place to go to for greater challenges. Some mages use custom breaches and tokens. Many spells give constant effects while prepped, and gain extra conditional effects when cast. Harvest up to two cards in your hand or discard pile. Resolve the Harvest effects of these cards twice. Then there is knowing the supply. Without spoiling anything, you get to make choices about what your nine supply piles are at the beginning of each battle, and those choices increase as you progress through the Aeon’s End Legacy Campaign. At first, I was just that I was using properly but then the problem was that the choices got so overwhelming I never felt like I was making the right one. Even if I was more on the ball at the beginning, that may have given me enough time to get a strategy going and be more ready for the later rounds. Sadly I was not. Ajánlom mindenkinek, aki szereti az LCG szerű játékokat és azoknak is, akik eddig nem próbálkoztak pakli építő játékkal, tökéletes lesz elsőre!! 😉Aeon’s End: The New Age introduces the Expedition system into the Aeon's End universe which allows players to replay all of the content they own in a short campaign format. After each game, players will receive new treasures and player cards that allow them to become more powerful. However, the nemeses that players will face grow stronger and stronger with...

Whilst the playing then buying cards feels very Dominion-like, the gameplay is totally fresh. There is a lot of cool stuff here.This can be played with 1 – 4 players. I did it just myself, but I played with two mages whose names where “Walter” and “Donnie”. I just wanted to yell “you’re out of your element Donnie” often which I did. This is all a Big Lebowski reference for those unfamiliar. There are four different mages cards but this is just cosmetic, they all start the same and can all be customized in the 500 different ways or whatever ridiculous number was figured out by the designer for how much customization there is. By playing with 2, that means in a round of six turns, it was 2 each player and 2 nemesis. sajna vagy szerencsére itt állnak halmokban a bontatlan társasok" Akkor más is van így vele sajnos vagy szerencsére? 🤣🤣 Egy hete vágtam bele, most értem el az utolsó fejezethez, így a komplett játékról még nem tudok nyilatkozni, de az eddigi fejezetek és a játék élmény teljesen megvett magának!! A mechanika számomra nem volt teljesen ismeretlen, mert az egyik kedvencem a Marvel Champions LCG, de itt azért vittek bele némi csavart már a mechanikába is ezzel, hogy keverés nélkül kell a dobó paklit megfordítani húzó paklinak, óriási!! És a sok-sok titok, Atya ég!! 😁

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop