The Sweet Roasting Tin: One Tin Cakes, Cookies & Bakes – quick and easy recipes (Rukmini’s Roasting Tin)

£9.495
FREE Shipping

The Sweet Roasting Tin: One Tin Cakes, Cookies & Bakes – quick and easy recipes (Rukmini’s Roasting Tin)

RRP: £18.99
Price: £9.495
£9.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From sticky date gingerbread and chocolate passionfruit brownies to chilli-spiked halloumi and courgette muffins and the ultimate bread and butter pudding, simply pop your ingredients in a tin and let the oven (or for minimum-effort bakes, the fridge! I’ve used a few muffin recipes in the past and the results have often been either too dense, or too light and cupcake-like. What I thought: Ginger and dates are two of my favourite things, so this sticky gingerbread really leapt off the page at me.

Why not start with these autumnal apple and caramel buns, which are particularly perfect served tear and share style at a Bonfire Night party. So I was thrilled not only by the number of naturally gluten-free options in The Sweet Roasting Tin, but also by the detailed gluten-free conversions included in most of the remaining recipes.And if, like us, one of the things you love most about Rukmini’s recipes is her focus on layers of flavour and texture, you’ll be delighted to find the likes of chilli-spiked savoury muffins, saffron-scented banana bread and crunchy almond-studded brownies. Forget tasteless and unimaginative vegan and vegetarian dishes, with Rukmini’s recipes you won’t miss meat or dairy, thanks to plenty of seasonal vegetables, hearty grains and flavourful dressings.

We only had muffin cases, so I changed the recipe slightly to make 10 larger cakes instead of 12 cupcakes, and they therefore needed 5 more minutes in the oven, but otherwise the instructions were easy to follow and it took no time at all to make the cakes. Whisk the butter and sugar together until smooth, then beat in the eggs one at a time, along with the clementine zest and juice and the rest of the chopped stem ginger. When Rukmini isn’t revolutionising the way we cook with her simple one-dish dinners, you’ll find her on photo shoots across London making all of the food look even more delicious. The perfect gift for any baker, our limited edition The Sweet Roasting Tingift set includes a copy of the bookand a stylish yet practical baking tin from the iconic enamelware brand, Falcon.Featured among the minimal baking recipes, a collection of low-effort fridge bars, flapjacks and recipes to bake with the kids, they couldn’t be easier to whip up. Fellow Roasting Tin fans will also recognise Rukmini’s trademark creative layering of flavour and texture (think crunchy nut toppings, plenty of spices and clever use of herbs) and options for every season of the year, from a rhubarb tart for the height of winter to berry-studded muffins for summer. The 36-year-old lawyer turned cook has sold more than 1 million copies of The Roasting Tin, The Green Roasting Tin, The Roasting Tin Around the World and The Quick Roasting Tin. In the end, I opted for the Intense Chocolate and Salted Caramel Muffins as I had many of the ingredients already, and crave chocolate at all times.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop