Stand Up

Stand Up

RRP: £6.91
Price: £3.455
£3.455 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

DVD | ISO | DTS-96/24 (5.1 & 4.0 / 24bit / 96kHz) | LPCM (2.0 / 24bit / 96kHz) | Dolby AC3 (5.1 & 4.0) An extensive article by Martin Webb on the development of the band Throughout 1969, including in the studio and on the stage Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Organ [Hammond], Piano, Mandolin, Balalaika, Mouth Organ, Vocals – Ian Anderson a b Christgau, Robert (26 February 1970). "Consumer Guide". The Village Voice . Retrieved 6 January 2017.

Stand Up (Jethro Tull album) - Wikipedia

As impressed as we have been with the HiFi Rose RS150 (B) Streamer, the RA180 we can not wait to receive. Clean, balanced, richly detailed. Just the way an Analogue Productions reissue should sound. You'll experience Jethro Tull classics such as "Bouree," "A New Day Yesterday," "Look Into The Sun," "We Used To Know," "Fat Man" and the rest with a new appreciation for the Grammy-winning progressive act's musical skill and innovation. Vinyl of both records is pristine and flat and has no sound issues , and it also comes in a beautiful laminated gatefold cover . Matthew Perry Was 'Sober' and 'In a Really Good Place' Two Weeks Before Death, 'Friends' Co-Creator Says

New Naim Classic 300

This Tull recording has been one of my all time fav's since I was a teen some 45 years ago. I have a Pink Island UK label pressing that has beaten all the others... until now. I just finished a brief shootout between this new 45 rpm pressing and my original UK first edition Island, and the new one I feel has a better overall frequency balance top to bottom and even perhaps too much on the bottom, but that is welcome on some cuts. The Pink Island has a snappy presence and midrange zippyness this does not have but I think this one is more accurate. It has all the detail, space, echo, imaging of the original AND A BIT MORE. This new pressing beats all others. (Using latest Rega P-10, Rega top MC into Accuphase phono into top First Sound Passive, hot rodded Eagle 4 amp, Joseph Audio Perspectives.. Cardas Clear Beyond and Stage III cables. a b Gerson, Ben (13 December 1969). "Records". Rolling Stone. No.48. San Francisco: Straight Arrow Publishers, Inc. p.52 . Retrieved 8 November 2016.

Stand Up – Wikipedie Stand Up – Wikipedie

The first disc features Steven Wilson’s stereo mixes of the original album, four songs recorded at the BBC, single mixes for Living In The Past and Driving Song and more. Ian Anderson – vocals, flute, acoustic guitar, Hammond organ, piano, mandolin, balalaika, mouth organ, production

Marketplace

Colin Larkin, ed. (2000). All Time Top 1000 Albums (3rded.). Virgin Books. p.179. ISBN 0-7535-0493-6.

Jethro Tull – Stand Up (1969, Vinyl) - Discogs Jethro Tull – Stand Up (1969, Vinyl) - Discogs

Original cover has E.J Day printer credits inside gatefold (written in white colour near the feet on the right of the band members, on the "pop up"). Daniel Radcliffe Honors 'Harry Potter’ Stunt Double Left Him Paralyzed After Set Accident in New Doc Trailer It begins with a tramp sitting on a park bench ‘watching as the frilly panties run’ and ends with a meditation on the nature of God – Tull in a nutshell, really. Aqualung is high on ambition and sardonic rage. The first half introduces Aqualung the tramp, ‘eying little girls with bad intent’ and Cross-Eyed Mary, the good-time girl who ‘will do it for a song’. Both are archetypes that Anderson would return to again and again.The most wonderful ideas can come from people you might call amateurs… they haven’t been playing long enough to get bogged down in the rules”: King Crimson ex David Cross loves jamming with students Now with their 45 RPM release, plated at QRP and pressed at RTI, the best-sounding version of this historic album gives listeners an even richer sonic experience. And yet, Stand Up’s most interesting portions are those in which the band toys with various styles and tries to inject the tired and true blues formula with some vitality and originality. Innovative songs such as Fat Man, which sees the band flirting with lively sitars and Indian motifs, and Sweet Dream, with its tempo changes and breathtaking orchestral arrangements, see the band pushing their compositional and musical abilities to the very limits. Also worth noting is Bouree, a jazzy, wild reinterpretation of a piece by J.S. Bach that soon became a staple of the band’s live show and is still constantly performed to this day. Carnegie Hall recordings from November 4, 1970. Two songs of this concert ("By Kind Permission Of", and "Dharma For One") were previously released in 1971 on Living In The Past, while the rest of the concert was made available in 1993 in the 25th anniversary Box set. The cover was based on ideas from Terry Ellis and John Williams and printed from woodcuts by New York graphic artist, Jimmy Grashow."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop