Halloween Kills [Blu-ray] [2021] [Region Free]

Halloween Kills [Blu-ray] [2021] [Region Free]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Also available in the 3-disc Halloween Trilogy which includes "Halloween", "Halloween Kills" and "Halloween Ends".

According to the rules, horror sequels have to take it up a notch and increase the gruesomeness of the body count and up the body count itself which this movie did. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.For those not familiar with the details regarding Ultra HD Blu-ray you can refer to my article that includes some pertinent data on the subject. Before checking out this SDR 1080p presentation I’d just finished the 4K disc so admittedly that’s still in my brain so I’m trying not to let that color my view of this transfer. He's an utter beast, brilliantly used and shot by David Gordon Green ( Halloween 2018, Joe, Pineapple Express), a complete force of nature and he's deployed with a huge number of kills (thirty-one to be precise!

And so, it all leaves us with an overall feeling of this being somewhat of a missed opportunity to build on the solid work that Halloween '18 did: a solid theme and premise, with a great Michael and brutal set of fan-pleasing kills, but with far too much narrative redundancy and a sense of a film waiting for its next part rather than being a satisfactory entry in its own right.The lack of suspense was palpable and the characters, made up of a cache of those (now years later) from the 1978 story, were cardboard cutouts used in an attempt to ply the audience with reminiscence. which means there are large black bars top and bottom of the screen, it may be my player but picture Zooming is blocked so the picture cannot be enlarged to fill the screen.

Michael Myers, once again , feels like an unbridled force of nature; Halloween Kills knows what you're here for .

Recorded together they’re an engaging trio with Curtis and Greer filling up a lot of the track with recollections working on the film and other tidbits. The mixture of new and original music, recreated sets and even cherished characters from 1978 make this a good sequel to see, Myers is ruthless and relentless providing expected and creative kills making it a fun ride, later on the film wonders off into the dangers and stupidity of mob mentality territory, with the chanting of “Evil dies tonight” becoming tiresome and the grown up Tommy (babysat by Laurie Strode in 1978) running around like Rambo is quite comical and out of place. Fingers crossed that Green has something good up his sleeve for the finale, because after the disappointment of Kills, Ends needs to go out with a bang.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop