Gin and Phonics: My journey through middle-class motherhood (via the occasional pub)

£7.495
FREE Shipping

Gin and Phonics: My journey through middle-class motherhood (via the occasional pub)

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you’re a parent, aunt, uncle or don’t have/don’t want small people, this book will have you in fits of laughter.

She has been featured in YOU, the Daily Mail, the Sun, the Poke and Netmums, while her sketches have been shown on BBC Breakfast and Loose Women. I hadn’t really heard of Clara Batten before this but, I’m now a convert and follow her on social media – definitely brightens up the day. I have never heard of Clara Batten but the synopsis of the book sounded good… that is where it ended. I recently read this memoir, and I found it to be both amusing and relatable, as well as having a modern feel to it.The good news is, now she’s found (some of) the answers and is sharing her secrets with the rest of us! Plus we all know that smiling and laughing is good for you, so think of this book as a tonic, delivering your daily dose of fun and hysteria! Let me know your message for inside the card, plus the name and address it needs to head along to and I will sort it all for you.

I may not myself pick this book up again, however I definitly have an idea of some other people I will recommend this to. TikTok sensation Clara Batten has dedicated the last few years to seeking the answer to one of life's most crucial questions: Is it possible to raise and nurture two small humans without losing your bloody mind?I got hooked upon her incredible humour and relatable anecdotes of her as a Mother, as a Wife, as a Daughter and as friend. I guess because I'm ten years older than the author and now have teenage children, and also don't drink alcohol, I didn't find it as relatable as some books on motherhood. strong>

• how to finally pursue your acting ambitions in your forties (despite a toddler sh*tting on the stairs during a self-tape audition). She is co-writing a comedy series and recently acted in the Sky Original film A Christmas Number One.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
    • EAN: 764486781913
    • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
    All products: Visit Fruugo Shop