Oral-B Genius 9900 Electric Toothbrush with Position Detection, with 2nd Handpiece and Travel Case, Rose Gold and Black

£149.5
FREE Shipping

Oral-B Genius 9900 Electric Toothbrush with Position Detection, with 2nd Handpiece and Travel Case, Rose Gold and Black

RRP: £299.00
Price: £149.5
£149.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They pretty much do the same thing adding a 3rd dimension to the standard oscillating-rotating cleaning action that these brushes offer. This was really useful, thank you for the video. I went down a bit of a rabbit hole trying to compare all the types, particularly these two. So thanks for doing such a thorough comparison! Reply Technically you are getting the same usable life from the battery, but because each session is longer the days between charges are reduced for you. Reply

Oral-B Genius 9900 Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable Review: Oral-B Genius 9900 Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable

Existing Genius 9000 owners have no need to upgrade or replace their brush with the Genius X 20,000. There is no significant value in doing so from my point of view..Priced over 3 years, the Genius 9000 will cost around 16p per day to own compared to the 33p of the iO.

Oral-B Genius 9000 Review | Trusted Reviews

However, with so few differences between them, I can say either are worth your investment, if you want a premium and feature-rich toothbrush. When using the Genius 9000, you have to mount your smartphone in the supplied smartphone suction cup mount. You then open the app, align yourself with the camera and it watches you as you brush. You are going to get more benefit from perfecting your toothbrushing technique than you would between selecting these brushes based on how effective these brushes are at removing plaque.It probably goes without saying, that whilst the Genius 9000 setup kind of works it is the much more awkward approach. Sorry to hear this, but I think the reason you are not getting 2+ weeks is because of the brushing time. The amount of time it takes someone to get 100% will vary. Some might take 2 and a half minutes and someone else might take 3 and a half. These variances are hard to account for. Admittedly it can be very difficult to achieve 100% in 2 minutes. Surely this has crossed your mind. Yes, these brushes have a bluetooth connection to connect with your mobile phone, from which you can access numerous parameters in the application, as well as receive advice through the Smart Coaching functionality. Full functionality on both Android and iOS. 3D technology in a brush? The truth is, if one of the best Oral-B brushes happens to come to our minds, it doesn’t make much sense for us to stay with an immediately inferior one, no matter how spectacular it may be.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop