HUNTER X HUNTER TP VOL 01 CURR PTG: The Day of Departure: Volume 1

HUNTER X HUNTER TP VOL 01 CURR PTG: The Day of Departure: Volume 1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In the center of the dimly lighted room, there was a bed of a white so pure that it looked dazzling. The figure of the magic weapon swinging the bayonet was reflected on her red eyes. It was falling straight down with a speed that was faster than a natural fall should be. His eyes were dazzled by that brightness. He narrowed his eyes and then looked out the window, outside was an endlessly continuing blue sea that glittered from the light of the sun. White clouds floated in the transparent sky, and then the sun of southern country was shining brilliantly.

1 - Hunter x Hunter Manga Online Hunter x Hunter, Chapter 1 - Hunter x Hunter Manga Online

Inside that world which was turned into scorched earth, there was a container that was left standing alone. It was a protector with beautiful material. The sleek surface reflected the surrounding light and gold lines of light was running inside it. It had a small surface area which made one feel uneasy whether it could really accomplish its role as a protector. Wait a second the lecher over there! Yurishia-sama is the ace of the American army and the flower of high society, she is a lady of American celebrity. It’s a dream that cannot possibly be granted for someone like you to exchange words with her. Don’t come closer to her in a radius of 5 meters from now on!” Then touch Aine’s body to make sure if she has wounds or not. Look through every nook and cranny of her body.}

Next was the unmanned electronic automobile, but it was applied as a taxi. It was convenient how it could be used to go everywhere no matter the route. I’ll be the one to decide whether it’s useful or not. If you got it, then do as I say. If you are late tomorrow, I’ll make public all of your embarrassing secrets. For example, when you were a child you were trying to go to toilet――} At that time, in front of Kizuna’s eyes a floating window opened. Projecting monitor window in the air where there was nothing could be done by using Heart Hybrid Gear’s communication function. But everywhere he went he was met with curious stares and malicious gossip. It was wholly uncomfortable. Kizuna’s eyes wandered. His gaze roamed the sky, he was desperately looking for the Heart Hybrid Gear of Yurishia and Himekawa.

HXH Vol 37 Sells 533k copies within its first week - Reddit HXH Vol 37 Sells 533k copies within its first week - Reddit

It doesn’t feel good or anything, in, in the first place, I didn’t do this because it feels good! This is a mission, so it can’t be hel…… hyaun!”Turn away your eyes. If you do that then there will be no problem at all. I’m the victim who got peeped at one-sidedly, while you are the pervert who is one-sidedly peeping at me.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop