Critical Thinking Skills: Developing Effective Analysis and Argument (Palgrave Study Skills)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Critical Thinking Skills: Developing Effective Analysis and Argument (Palgrave Study Skills)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Examples are provided or both 'good' and 'bad' texts so the distinction between the two is made very clear; it then goes on to explain what to do and how to do it well, so it certainly lives up to its claim! Our donations to The Rainbow Centre have helped provide an education and a safe haven to hundreds of children who live in appalling conditions.

Finally, it triggered me to explore the subject of critical thinking more broadly, by referring to similar books. Moreover, the book also enables the reader to assess their own skills which can be quite useful for writing arguments and identifying the possible flaws in the same. If for no other reason this piece of literature would make an excellent gift to give to someone; whom faces challenges in any of these areas.Other than reminding me what critical skills are and how to put them into practice I do not believe the book added anything to my skill set. Critical Thinking Skills provides an easy to follow, step by step guide to developing analytical reasoning skills and applying them to tasks such as reading, note-making and writing. These dispositions, which can be seen as attitudes or habits of mind, include openand fair-mindedness, inquisitiveness, flexibility, a propensity to seek reason, a desire to be wellinformed, and a respect for and willingness to entertain diverse viewpoints.

I'm planning to undertake a dissertation - this book was recommended as background material for better analysis of what is required for the project work. If you have absolutely no critical skills whatsoever then this book might well be worth it, although they will teach you these skills in high school english class over and over again without you even noticing.It also contains new and updated examples that link to current affairs, showing the importance of critical thinking as a lifelong skill.

Dust Jackets are not guaranteed and when still present, they will have various degrees of tear and damage.Instead, you're constantly being required to check that you understand what's being said, and therefore you're much more likely to remember it all. Note: I try to face my challenges head on, and so needless to say the book is aiding me in many areas. Discover the joy of reading with us, your trusted source for affordable books that do not compromise on quality. This assignment will also assess the application of critical thinking to different situations as well as assessment instruments that can be used to measure critical thinking. This easy to follow, step-by step guide to developing reasoning skills even applies the techniques to tasks such as reading, note-taking, and writing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop