Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor for Golf Indoor and Outdoor Use with GPS Satellite View and Professional Level Accuracy, iPhone & iPad Only

£7
FREE Shipping

Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor for Golf Indoor and Outdoor Use with GPS Satellite View and Professional Level Accuracy, iPhone & iPad Only

RRP: £14.00
Price: £7
£7 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When discussing the best golf launch monitors there are a number of factors to consider. Let's take a look at them.

Additionally take a look at some of our other guides too - such as the best golf simulator, best golf rangefinders or the best portable launch monitors as well as our cheap vs expensive launch monitor test.

Premium Subscription

The Mevo+ includes ownership of 10 different golf courses in simulation mode (including The Belfry and Bay Hill), and 17 practice ranges that each provide unique skill challenges, with no additional license fee required.

But picture this. You’ve been working on a slight swing change to add more distance to your drives and you decide to put this new change to the test with the new Rapsodo MLM device you’re reviewing. Your usual carry distance with driver is around 210 yards but this magical swing fix is suddenly producing drives that are showing on the Rapsodo as 235-240 yards. Some even maxed out at 250 yards! There are lots of similarities with the GCQuad, which is no bad thing, in particular how easy it is to use and the speed at which it does its measurements for around a third of the price. Factor in the indoor and simulator experiences and the GC3 is an appealing prospect for the serious golfer. The MLM is set up on a flat surface and not angled; if you are on a slant, use the MLM case to level it to the ball. A: The MLM2PRO requires a different app, as a result the MLM data is not compatible with the new app. And finally, the third mode is "Simulation," which might be the real golden nugget here. If you just took the MLM2 and combined it with a net and an iPad, you could play thousands of courses, even your home course with the provided courses that come with membership. The details aren't mind-blowing, but each hole is accurate in terms of terrain and distances. Plus, it's likely your home course is on the list. I did that when I tried Memorial Park in Houston, and while it didn't exactly make me think I was there, I could definitely practice all the holes to prepare for playing the course.

I love this thing and would highly recommend it to any golfer who spends a decent amount of time on the driving range. You can use it on the course too, but other than for recording videos there isn’t really too much point in that. It’s on the range when the Rapsodo really comes into its own. Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, We think a portable launch monitor is worth it because of the benefits available like a great understanding of your golf game, more efficient practice, convenience, and importantly, there are really good models out there that do not have to cost thousands of dollars. What launch monitors do pros use?

The GC Quad is portable and convenient with no need for time-consuming calibration thanks to its in-built accelerometer, and as you would expect, provides powerful data analysis and visualization. The lines on the screen and the GPS overhead view help you align it correctly and select your hitting direction for enhanced accuracy. We should also mention the portability because its small size and lightness means it can easily go in your bag all the time. This model also made our guide on the best cheap launch monitors because the Rapsodo's price represents incredible value for this accurate, easy to use and fun launch monitor. Battery life on the unit is great. Being able to play with it on the charger is a plus for those times when you forgot to charge it the night before.We have to mention price when discussing launch monitors. There will be some who can afford the top-of-the-range designs but many more won't. However as we have shown above there are still some very good more affordable models too. In terms of the data recorded, you will have access to carry distance, club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, apex, launch angle and launch direction. The MLM is at its best when used outdoors on a range or the course but you can use it indoors with a net. Shot tracer will not work when hitting into a net but you will get all of the usual data you would get outside as the MLM uses Doppler Radar technology to calculate results. He also oversees all Tour player content as well so if you need to know what clubs Tiger or Rory has in play, Sam is the person to ask. Well, here’s an entirely hypothetical situation that certainly didn’t happen in real life and it most definitely didn’t happen to me. No sir. I managed 3 sessions in the first week(!) – one at the range and more importantly, two at home hitting into a net (saving me time and money). The unit was very easy to set up and get moving each time. Each session proved extremely helpful, from the ability to see results of 11 different metrics instantaneously as well as the great video clarity that captured and auto-replayed every shot (a setting you can toggle on/off).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop