L'aventure by Al Haramain Eau De Parfum Spray (L'Aventure Knight)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Established in 1970, we are market leaders and pioneers in producing fine and unique Middle Eastern fragrances, including our renowned Agarwood, Bukhoors, Attars, Eau de Parfums, Body Lotions and Deodorants.

Al Haramain L´Aventure Eau de Parfum - idealo

Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. If you like fresh top notes mixed with low top notes with vanilla and cedar then this is the choice for you.I just want to say how much I'm enjoying the fragrances I bought from Al Haramain yesterday, Golden Oud, Belle Rouge and Sadaf. I purchased the Junoon Noir fragrance and I wasn’t disappointed, it is a lovely and beautiful smell. The objective is not to sell as many as possible but instead to offer something innovative and simply different.

Al Haramain Perfumes UK | Arabian Perfumes | Oud Al Haramain Perfumes UK | Arabian Perfumes | Oud

Many of them are built around a single note like rose or reproduce the essence of a certain place, like Majorca or an ambience, like a fireside on a wintery evening.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop