Jungsaemmool Essential Skin Nuder Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ light no Rifll

Jungsaemmool Essential Skin Nuder Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ light no Rifll

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Azerbaijan Republic, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guam, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Israel, Jersey, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, US Protectorates, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Virgin Islands (U. Contains silicone coating powder to improve oil-water balance for long-wear satin coverage, as well as moisturizing seed extract and white flower extract to create a radiant, glowing complexion. The combination of most skin conditioning ingredients and coating powder creates a subtle natural glow even after long wear. Special coated-powders are infused into skin to brighten up the skin and complete the naturally invisible skin. The long wear cushion was developed for those who had their makeup separate over the day due to their oily skin.

Decreased natural production of oils, degraded collagen, UV exposure, and lifestyle all contribute to how your skin looks over time. JUNGSAEMMOOL] Essential Skin Nuder Long Wear Cushion 14g + Refill - This foundation cushion infused with the know-how of K-beauty professional Jung Saem Mool, its innovative texture creates a timeless glow and flawless skin. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If you exfoliate your face regularly and moisturize your face sufficiently there is no way you're gonna end up looking cakey. Harnessing the power of Birch Tree Sap, this sunscreen is enriched with a unique blend of minerals, enzymes, proteins, and antioxidants to provide your skin with the utmost care.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I’ve been using this product for a couple of years now and I think the one I’m using now is maybe the 4th or 5th refill. Featherlight Texture: Our finely-milled powder adheres lightly, offering a breathable and refreshing finish.

It provides a long-lasting natural coverage with a dewy glow thanks to infused coating powder, while hue balancing powder helps to correct skin tone and conceal blemishes.According to manufacturers, Ethylhexyl Salicylate absorbs UV wavelength of 295-315 nm, with a peak absorption at 307-310 nm. One thing to note is that it does leave marks on your mask or winter padded jackets around the areas where your chin touches but I think most of the foundations or cushions will do this unless super matte. This innovative cushion foundation is perfect prescription for celebrities to stay in the effortless and seamless makeup for 24/7! I think I’ve mentioned several times by now, but it is crucial to adjust the amount of this product on your face. Contains skin-friendly Coating Powder that adheres to skin lightly for natural and long-lasting coverage.

Our products are sourced from verified and reputable sources, including direct manufacturers in Korea. Actual ingredients of a specific product option might vary from this list as the ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion.Some of its bestselling products include the Essential Skin Nuder Cushion, which leaves a hydrating and radiant finish, and the Essential Star-Cealer Foundation, which acts as both a concealer and foundation for long-lasting full coverage. Crafted with care, this sunscreen boasts an organic formulation that ensures the health and well-being of your skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop