Berghaus Air 400/4.1/4 Tent Footprint with Steel Pegs and Carry Bag, Prolongs the Life of your Tent, Groundsheet Protector, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

£27.475
FREE Shipping

Berghaus Air 400/4.1/4 Tent Footprint with Steel Pegs and Carry Bag, Prolongs the Life of your Tent, Groundsheet Protector, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

RRP: £54.95
Price: £27.475
£27.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There was a delay in delivery by the courier, Millets were quite helpful, and after 2or 3 days of complaining by me, I was offered a further 15% off the price of the tent for my inconvenience, so I was happy with that.

The central air beam has a lantern hanging point with neat little velcro loops for attaching a cable to. You could also run fairy lights through the loops. At the bottom of this beam there is a zipped hole to receive an electric cable from outside. This keeps everything neat and provides great illumination at night. Not all tents have indoor communal spaces that can house all the campers if the weather turns, and even those that do aren't always large enough for everyone to be comfortable. There is also a carpet for the main living area. A good addition that protects the floor and makes it warmer in the winter. The down-sides Weight – 19KgLeave it for a few minutes for the air to escape and roll up. This can be a bit of a faff and needs to be done well so it fits in the bag. It’s a tight fit. What comes with a Berghaus Air 4? The front window blinds roll to the sides and there are vents directly above them. These have a flap on the outside which can be closed with Velcro and a prop to hold them open. These help to reduce condensation. In the main living area Before you attach the pump to the beam to INFLATE make sure the inflation point is closed by pressing the grey central button to pop it up*

A well-ventilated tent will make for a more comfortable, condensation-free camping experience, and well-positioned vent panels and doors with fly screens allow for the free flow of air while keeping bugs out of your sleeping space. 4) Indoor space and flexible sleeping compartments We pitch every tent, taking into account how long it takes, how clear the instructions are, how much physical effort is required, and how convenient the process is. This is where an air tent shines. A peg in each corner and out with the pump. A few pumps and not much effort later all the “beams” are inflated. It’s then just a matter of pegging out the guylines. Easily less than 10 minutes. Dropping your tent is a simple matter of releasing the air valves and it just collapses. No poles to unthread from their sleeves. Wind resistance and stability I struggled with my old school thinking and imagined an air tent would be all floppy and pretty useless in a wind. We also bought the porch and put this up next morning. There was a bit of head-scratching and playing with the positioning but we got it up and it is huge, but as easy to erect as the tent. It came with a groundsheet but this only has corner eyelets and I will put in an extra two per side.There are also tents with inflatable poles. You'll need to pump up each pole individually, so it can take a bit of effort, but you can avoid trying to feed the poles through the tent canvas. There are two lantern hooks. A third would have been nice. Otherwise, the internal features that others have described are well thought-out so I won't repeat what has already been said. I'll be using the Velcro loops for the EHU to hold a string of solar LED fairy-lights. To give you an idea of the size of the two bags together, they both fitted nicely in the boot of a Polo, and not as heavy to carry/wheel along as we expected it to be. For me, as a solo camper, it is just fine. My bed goes in one bedroom, all my gear in the other - which leaves the living area free.

The only reason that I didn't give this tent 10/10 was because of Millets inability to give me the folding diagram that exists. They have it in the factory - their workers don't fold tents at random and hope that they will go in the bags. I've been visiting Chinese factories for the last 20 years, so I know how things are done out there. They give the workers diagrams. The porch roof that covers the tent was easy to take across the roof of the tent, as the supplied guy lines are plenty long enough to do this.Relative to their poled cousins, an air tent is generally heavier. Not really an issue unless you have a long way to carry it. This is alleviated by the wheeled bag that the tent comes with. Size There are 2 doors – one on the side that has a generous rain porch, and one on the end. Both feature generous flaps over the zips to keep the rain out. Tents with rigid poles made of stainless steel or aluminium are for building a rigid frame that will keep your tent sturdy in the wind. They can be heavier and more cumbersome to pitch, though.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop