Arizer Air 2 Portable Vaporizer (Mystic Blue)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I've been using electronic cigarettes for ~5 years now and I've used a few concentrate Vapes as well. These are used for turning the device on, adjusting the temperature level, and choosing between displaying in Fahrenheit or Celsius.

Equipped with a powerful heating element and fully isolated air path, the Arizer Air 2 provides great performance despite its compact shape and size. If I turn it back on after the auto shut off, even if it's not right away, I have to put the temp up 1° or else it does not heat up. Battery Life – The good news is you can pick up an extra 18650 from Arizer, and they will be releasing a charging dock here soon.By using personalised cookies, we can avoid explaining unwanted information such as irrelevant product recommendations or unhelpful special offers. You’ll never have to worry about running out of power again – even during your lengthiest vaping sessions.

The screen can be altered to one of three brightness levels, for personal preference, and the temperature can be viewed in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. While the Air is still a solid option and one of my favorites back in the day, I recommend checking out my current list of best portable vaporizers to check out the latest options. The original design of the Air felt like you were sucking on a thick milkshake, and small changes improved this over several versions. The display also helps you keep track of battery life, the display brightness and configure the auto-shutdown timer. Remember that the temperature can be set from 50-220ºC (122-428ºF) but for dry herb it’s recommended to set the arizer vaporizer at 188ºC (375ºF).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop