little tikes 658365EUC 2-in-1 Tunnel Drop, Windows, Silly Sounds, and Music-Encourages Active Play, Promotes Development-Easy Storage-Incl. 5 Plastic Balls-for Kids Ages 1-3 Years

£9.9
FREE Shipping

little tikes 658365EUC 2-in-1 Tunnel Drop, Windows, Silly Sounds, and Music-Encourages Active Play, Promotes Development-Easy Storage-Incl. 5 Plastic Balls-for Kids Ages 1-3 Years

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

span itemprop="name">great in theoryI bought this for my 10m old . If your child is in the stages of pulling up on things do not buy this. It is not safe. A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store. span itemprop="name">Awful productVery flimsy. The tunnel doesn’t stay attached. I can’t believe I paid for this.

Date published: 2022-11-08

He loved crawling through however a cat tunnel is more sturdy. it moves so much from having no structured sides and it scares him. They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. Durable, flexible-fabric crawl-through tunnel has side windows for peekaboo fun, and it collapses for easy storage. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT - Encourages crawling, reaching, and grasping, plus counting and color recognition.span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>coreysmom from he then tried to stand up holding onto the ball side to put a ball in and it toppled over ontop of him. even if i didn’t take it away he had not gone near it since. save yourself some money .

Date published: 2021-12-27