KitSound Boom Cube Metallic Portable Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Rose Gold

£9.995
FREE Shipping

KitSound Boom Cube Metallic Portable Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Rose Gold

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For whatever reason, I wasn't expecting much from the TDK's sound quality. Perhaps I thought that money spent on the unique design and including Bluetooth would have led to less focus on sound, but I'm pleased to say I was wrong. All in all, the Sound Cube is a well made speaker system that is very compact, easy to carry around, and will connect to just about anything. The sound quality of the TDK Sound Cube is great, filling a small-to medium-sized room with no problem at all, and providing a good blend of strong bass and precise high-range.

Best Bluetooth speakers 2023: Wireless and portable devices Best Bluetooth speakers 2023: Wireless and portable devices

I've managed to go my entire life without playing music over a Bluetooth connection, so I was very pleased to find pairing the Sound Cube with my iPad was easy, once I'd worked out how the speaker's two dials worked. For the average consumer, the design - which I like, but it won't appeal to everyone - decent volume and the wireless simplicity will be more than enough to justify the price, and the unit could very well act as a replacement to any ageing CD hi-fi system lurking under the TV and gathering dust. The Sound Cube's ability to stay connected to my iPad (albeit in a small flat) was good, although the sound stuttered a little if my iPad was doing something intensive; the music never stopped, but there was a noticeable stutter.

How we tested

Far too often, manufacturers strive to make speakers look more like works of art than audio equipment, so I like TDK's honesty in producing a product that is exactly what it says it is - a cube of speakers. Hit the right dial to turn the device on, turn it until the Bluetooth icon lights up, then press and hold the dial until you hear a beep. Meanwhile, turn Bluetooth on on your iPad or other device, wait for the Sound Cube to appear in the list of known devices, tap it, and you're good to go. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop