Melissa & Doug Locks & Latches Board Wooden Educational Toy

Melissa & Doug Locks & Latches Board Wooden Educational Toy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, she was "spoiled" with the board that has magnets behind the doors, so she expected to take something out of each door. It’s a great way to build fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination while learning colors, numbers, animals, and more!

Obviously, the three-year-old could work it best, but the one-year-old was fascinated with it, and over the next several days he spent hours moving the latches back and forth. My other plus is that the pieces are all hinged, so it is not one of the many puzzels in my house missing 1 piece.Talk about the colours, encourage language development and open the door as a reward for getting the correct colour to reveal the animal inside. This product is pretty good quality, and perfect for my 11 month old who is obsessed with anything small and metal. With 14 different motor activities, your child will have endless fun while developing their fine motor skills. Our newsletter has two variations: 1) receive general updates, promotions, special offers and news about products, and 2) a customised subscription that requires more detailed information about you and your child(ren). He loves to open the doors and listen to the sounds that the metal pieces make as he tries to put them back together.

but I definitely felt better before she figured out how to unlock the front door, undo the safety chain and bypass the child safety latches on the cabinets.

He walks around the kitchen opening all the cabinet doors - he hasn't figure out the board yet, but he spends a little time there . The following is being registered: name of the web page, date and time of visiting, browser version, operating system, URL of the previously visited page and the name of the host and his/her IP address. The only negative I can think of is that some of the latches get in the way of closing other doors next to the latch.

So interesting with all the hooks and latches, but a bit hard for her to do independently at 13 months. We also liked that it would look sort of weathered and authentic that way, like the top of our console table, thanks to using the same method. Children can also play simultaneously making it versatile depending on the ages and cooperation level of the children playing. Undo a latch, swing open the numbered door, and count on fun when the picture beneath is revealed on this wooden play board.Therefore, why not gift them their very own padlock board so that they can discover, think and experiment with farm animals! The latches are varied and an interesting challenge for our 1 1/2 years through 3 1/2 year old grandchildren but they enjoyed discovering how they worked and were totally delighted with the colorful animals they discovered behind the doors.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop