The Original Thornit Ear Powder 20g

The Original Thornit Ear Powder 20g

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If your pet is pulling its bottom on the floor and it is not a gland problem, then mites may be breeding under the tail.TREATMENTJust apply a tiny amount of cream to your finger and dip in the thornit, then apply just below the tail. Apply just a tiny amount of cream or Vaseline to the finger of glove and dip into Thornit. Apply to just under tail where necessary. Please Note: For all treatments only a very small amount of Thornit Canker Powder is needed per dose. Care should be taken as the active ingredient iodoform could stain pale carpets or furnishings. The main ingredient is Iodoform which has a very distinctive medical smell that helps to discourage the mites. Boric is also one of the ingredients which acts as an effective antiseptic to help with the damage that may be caused through the animal constantly scratching. Zinc oxide is also added as a drying and curing agent that helps irritation and to stop the itch cycle. I have been using Thornit on my Labrador now for 4 days. He has had ongoing ear infections for most of his life which I have spent a fortune on with various vet prescribed washes, drops and oral antibiotics, none of which have helped. So I thought I would try this. The wax (well brown yukky stuff) seems definitely to be drying up slightly, but there is still a lot of moisture when I massage his ear. The texture is changing to a more treacle like consistency. My question is (a) how long does this normally take to work and (b) do I need to wash his ears out with ear wash whilst treating him with Thornit?

ANUS -If your pet is pulling its bottom on the floor and it is not a gland problem, then mites may be breeding under the tail. TREATMENTJust apply a tiny amount of cream to your finger and dip in the thornit, then apply just below the tail.Thornit can also be used for stripping hair from ears — apply a half teaspoon to the hair which makes it much easier to finger pull the hair with it coming away easily.

The more usual forms are brownish waxy scabs inside the ears. These are caused by the mites chewing the ear. The scabs can be dry or weep slightly causing a smell. Below are images of how to apply thornit. Simply dust a little amount of thornit around the ear hole. Gently massage the outer ear so that the thornit is dispersed. THORNIT is an awesome product that is easy and safe to use in dissolving ear wax and t reating mites, all over the body. THORNIT is a powder that you simply apply to the outer ear (avoiding the entrance of the ear canal) and massage from the outside.. As the ear wax dissolves, the ear mites die, and your canine’s ear will be healthy and clean. To treat mites on other parts of the body, simply shake powder onto the affected area. Your dog will experience relief after the first dose, but you should continue treatment for up to 5 days, using the powder twice a dayPersonally, I have no idea why people use this ear powder! I have so many dogs come in with powdery ears and it doesnt do anything! Ear mites are probably a no no as they only really exist when the animal is really young as they have to catch them from another dog and is quite rare in older animals. Ear cleaner is prob the best thing as it breaks down the wax and gets right to the bottom of the ear In both cases the SYMPTOMSare scratching, head shaking, rubbing of ears on the floor and general distress. There can be red sores, imflammation and blood clots caused by constant scratching. The standard treatment of drops and antibiotics provided by vets gives only temporary relief. Any excess moisture can be gently mopped up with a cotton wool swab. Do not remove wax. Under normal circumstances powder should not be put in ears, but the brown wax acts as a cork. Martin Lewis: Do you have a Power of Attorney? It’s crucial protection – not just for the elderly – and more important than a will The Thornit that Nuts About Mutts supply is the original formula and is made and produced by Miss P Bett

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop