Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus Baby Car Seat Group 0+, ISOFIX Car Seat, i-Size, 0-12 m, 0-13 kg, 45-75 cm, Sparkling Grey

£94.995
FREE Shipping

Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus Baby Car Seat Group 0+, ISOFIX Car Seat, i-Size, 0-12 m, 0-13 kg, 45-75 cm, Sparkling Grey

RRP: £189.99
Price: £94.995
£94.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With multiple harness and headrest height positions - So you are able to adjust to suit your little one for the ultimate comfort. The iconic and much loved Cabriofix i-Size is now available as a bundle with the Cabriofix i-Size Base. The FamilyFix 360 base has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Pebble 360 car seat to be easily rotated using only one hand.

The Maxi Cosi FamilyFix 360 Pro is a revolutionary Isofix base equipped with 360° FlexiSpin and the innovative Slide Tech system, that makes getting your child in and out of the car easier. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed. We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service. To ensure your baby’s safety and comfort, the Pebble 360 has ClimaFlow to help regulate your baby’s temperature. Compatible with Familyfix 360 Pro base for remarkable safety and ease of getting the child in and out of the car.

The easy-in harness stays open and out of the way, allowing you to fasten your baby in the seat with minimum fuss.

The easy-in harness makes getting your baby in and out quick and hassle-free, and the super comfy baby-hugg inlay keeps your little one snug at all times. They have been crash tested according to European standards and use innovative technology to ensure that your little one is safe. Boasting a multitude of handy features, Maxi-Cosi prides itself on providing car seats in sleek designs without skimping on safety. With its integrated new born inlay and its recline position, baby will always be comfortably installed. To ensure your baby's safety and comfort, the Pebble 360 has ClimaFlow to help regulate your baby's temperature and G-CELL Side Impact Technology keeps your baby protected from the forces of a side-on collision.

From birth to approximately 15 months old (40-87cm), the Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Pro offers maximum sleep comfort for your baby, whether travelling in the car or attached to a pushchair. And we understand that when you’re facing another parenting challenge your baby will look you in the eye and chuckle, or hiccup, or give you a flower, or do something else that stops you completely in your tracks.

Reward Points are currently valid for 365 days from the date of issue and will expire if left unused at the end of this period. The Maxi Cosi Zelia Luxe is a luxuriously finished 2-in-1 pushchair with a premium carrycot that converts into a seat unit, making it suitable from birth up to approx. With multiple harness and headrest height positions – So you are able to adjust to suit your little one for the ultimate comfort. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. The 12kg weight limit on the Pebble Pro i-Size refers to the 95th percentile weight of a child of 75cm.

Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. To ensure your little one’s safety and comfort, the Pebble 360 has ClimaFlow to help regulate temperature.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop