Casio Men's Digital Quartz Watch with Plastic Strap GW-M5610U-1ER

Casio Men's Digital Quartz Watch with Plastic Strap GW-M5610U-1ER

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The company rose to popularity quickly after releasing its first-ever product, a cigarette holder, which proved to be a huge success. And now you know how to keep the versions visually apart like a pro, let’s dive into the functional improvements of the module. Once I had decided to go ahead with the purchase, Mark made the transaction very easy, he was really prompt with sending me the invoice. Bluetooth would have been a nice touch and perhaps a more punchy display like my 1984 purchased DW-5200, would have been nice. integrated bracelet + legend + sports watch type makes me it for me, but I wouldn't have minded if it was smaller.

This model has a solar-powered and radio-controlled movement, guaranteeing constant running accuracy and long battery life.

EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.

Casio became involved in electronics in 1954 when they released Japan's first electro-mechanical calculator. Mind you, atomic reception for me here in Germany is excellent, the watch synced like clockwork ;-) every night at exactly 03:02 a.With this feature enabled, a slight twist of the wrist is all it takes to illuminate the clock background.

For the more down to earth, and more true to the original, resin models, the GW-M5610U with its new 3495 module is the first one to offer switchable DD/MM and MM/DD date notations. Although the new case back teaches us that the GW-M5610U is produced in Thailand, while the old GW-M5610 was produced in China. If you have scratches on glass, then this is the item for you: Beco Polywatch Lens Polishing Cream 211147.This model has five independent alarms - especially convenient for taking medication on a daily basis or keeping regular appointments. Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties. In the house of G-SHOCK, there are currently several models that are visually strongly oriented towards the first G-SHOCK ever, the DW 5000C-1A. We honor your trust when sending money ahead via bank transfer (SEPA transfer within Europe) with an additional payment discount.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop