Nama Vitality 5800 Cold Press Juicer

Nama Vitality 5800 Cold Press Juicer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This synergy juicer is simple, with no unnecessary bits or pieces, making it easy to put together and clean. Investing in a higher quality juicer therefore pays for itself in the long run based on what you’ll potentially save on produce alone. I started to juice straight away and could not believe how much more juice it could extract, especially from kale. Nama claims that its J2 juicer removes the hassle of making homemade juices and smoothies by allowing you to combine multiple fruit and veg, in layers, inside a large hopper.

We’ve designed a huge three-inch feeding chute and angled it for faster, more efficient, and clever juicing. Sleek, compact upright design is finished with robust stainless steel, an amazing cold-pressed whole fruit juicer! She has a keen interest in next-generation technology and its potential to revolutionise how we live and work.However, as I wrote up my tasting notes I spotted that the juicer was dripping a little a few minutes after the test. It's a great way to up the amount of fruit and veg I have in my diet, as well as increase how many vitamins my kids consume.

Finally, the Hurom H400 has a much more extended warranty for the functional parts of the juicers with a warranty of five years. However, in this day and age, many products are defined by their marketing more than their actual quality. The Hurom H400 uses more up-to-date technology compared to the Nama J2, and its advantages extend beyond technology to include the actual design. If I knew nothing about juicing and juicers, I would think this meant that the juicing process will take me a very long time. It's this hopper that gives the Nama J2 its height, and its large size is what lets you make large batches of juices containing multiple ingredients.

Then, the parts warranty only offers a relatively short 2 years of cover on the Nama J2, compared to 5 years for functional parts on the Hurom H400.

Load whole fruits and veggies and walk away while the machine uses patented technology to slowly extract the maximum amount of nutritious juice.As well as been user friendly for beginners and experts alike, convenience in cleanup has played a big part in the creation of the J2, making it one of the easiest cold press juicers to clean when you’ve finished your batch of juice. Thanks to its large hopper, you don’t have to chop your juice or smoothie ingredients into small pieces, as is the case with the majority of juicers I've tried. it’s noticeably heavy for a juicer which is something to consider if you plan to put it away in a cupboard after every use. She has been reviewing small appliances, including blenders, juicers, and multi-cookers, for more than 8 years, and also upholsters furniture when she's not testing the latest food tech gadgets.

The auger-based mechanism of the Hurom H400 has even smaller slits, allowing less pulp to go into the juice, leaving you with the smoothest of juices with almost any produce. The 75mm wide feed chute, allows you to save time on preparation as with many fruits no cutting is needed. I made juice blends, including green juices as well as carrot and apple, orange and pineapple, and orange and lemon juice.I’ve personally been juicing for over 10 years now and have used anything from a blender and strainer to a thrifted centrifugal juicer, to several kinds of slow juicers. Recently updated, our whole fruit juicer uses the latest in juicing technology to cold press your fruits and vegetables. I love this juicer, it is easy to use, quick to clean (if used properly) and makes fabulous juices, smoothies and sorbets. It looks great, combining a retro 1970s feel with modern styling; it allows you to throw in any fruit and veg and create batches of juice in minutes, with minimal preparation. I sliced a whole apple in sixths and ⅓ of a large cucumber into eights, placing them on top of the the instructions recommend leafy greens at the bottom and heavier fruit on top of the leafy greens as recommended by the instructions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop