Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane Scented, Classic 22oz Large Tumbler 2-Wick Candle, Over 75 Hours of Burn Time

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane Scented, Classic 22oz Large Tumbler 2-Wick Candle, Over 75 Hours of Burn Time

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Crackle Wick Candles at Home Bargains are available in various formats, but this time around, I only found the big Crackle Wick candles with a crackling wick. You can set alerts through most auction sites to send you an e-mail when the item you’re looking for is listed. Your front door will look truly festive and inviting when you hang this Candy Cane Wreath outside, or you can try hanging it in your window so you can enjoy the view from inside and out.

I picked up the gingerbread candle from Wickford and Co, which you’ll see in my Home Bargains candles haul and that I will review in just a few days for you. But there are also lots of other Home Bargains candles worth picking up, and since I did smell quite a few of them I can already see what to expect from them in terms of hot throw. This beautifully perfumed Yankee Candle captures perfectly the floral scents of traditional lily and subtle, green leafy notes. With the few candle sets I’ve picked up plus the large jar of Gingerbread candle, I’ve got a lot to burn through. In addition to being the second-largest contributor to the Edmonton Food Bank, YEG Candy Cane Lane also serves as the unofficial icon for togetherness.

What’s more, the value in YEG Candy Cane Lane is so deeply entrenched in the neighborhood, that many families leave their decorations when they move to ensure the continuity of the Lane. Woody scent; fill your home with the image of a wood cabin deep in a spruce forest with a warm crackling open fire and hard back novel . These mighty candles are twice the size of a tea light and offer a deceptively large throw; the self-cover makes them perfect travel companions too! Since 2019, she roams around the world, from London to Rome and shares her knowledge about makeup, scented candles, travel, blogging and the digital nomad lifestyle.

Beyond the fantastical decorations and a heaping dose of holiday spirit, YEG Candy Cane Lane serves as an example of dedication, fortitude, and imagination. I’m saying the UK because I’m not even sure that you can get the Home Bargains candles anywhere else in the world, so whoever is looking for cheap candles in London and UK cities, you’d do well to pay a visit to Home Bargains. To be honest, all three scented candles were disappointing, so I didn’t pick up any because I felt like there are lots of other super cheap Home Bargains candles that are worth my money.

This limited edition candle has a beautiful and unique ivory ceramic jar with a glamorous satin effect gold lid, making it a truly unique Yankee Candle, as well as a must-have for all the avid Yankee Candle collectors out there! As I said above, I was really surprised to find cheap Yankee Candle at Home Bargains, but I still stand by what I said: a new favorite is the Wickford and Co candles. And anyway, I’m not a fan of small scented candles, unless they’re wax melts, so why deprive myself of trying out a new candle brand? Enjoy the sights and sounds from your vehicle or from the sidewalks beginning on December 9th and lasting until New Years Day. The Wickford and Co candles at Home Bargains are available in a few formats; from wax melts to large jars pretty similar to my beloved Yankee Candle.

Three walk nights: On December 10, 17, and 23, Candy Cane Lane will be closed to vehicles from 5pm until 11pm. The colourful light displays and unique decorations bring out the magic of the season for young and old alike. A lot of the Yankee Candle wax melts smelled tremendously good, but I didn’t pick them up because a lot were open. Mid notes of the luscious miracle flower, star jasmine and lilly flower and top notes of mandarin, black pepper and nectarine. In the meantime, get ready for a really full, full guide to all the collections of Home Bargains candles for autumn, Halloween, Christmas, and even from the regular range of scented candles!Straight from the Wickford and Co candle collection, Pumpkin Chai was available both in small jars and large jars like the other Christmas candles and regular scented candles I’ll talk about below. The trend-predicting scent experts and designers at Yankee Candle perfectly recreated the stunning scent of Miracle flower, using base notes of soft woods, suede blush and amber. Once the tree is lovingly decorated, you can focus on decorating the rest of your living room space. The 1980’s gave us shoulder pads, perm hairstyles and less regrettably the classic Yankee Candle ‘Lily of the Valley’. If candy canes aren't enough sugary sweetness for you, this collection also features gingerbread for a fun food theme that will have everyone talking during the Advent season.

This special, limited edition Yankee Candle ‘One Together’ was crafted with unique floral notes that come together in harmony, the fragrance mirrors the trend of celebrating both community and individual expression. I found the scent to be amazing, albeit similar to the Wickford and Co Gingerbread candle I purchased later on. From what I’ve smelled, the Spiced Gingerbread candle was the best out of the two Candy Cane Lane candles I found at Home Bargains. Available in the Home Bargains wax melts section, you could find the same Christmas scents, as well as a few others which included something like Christmas tree (or maybe fir?There was also a Christmas candle set that had already the Gingerbread candle scent I had bought in a large jar, so I didn’t want to spend any more money on that. Edmonton’s YEG Candy Cane Lane is visited by hundreds of thousands of visitors every Christmas season and it has become traditional for Edmontonians to flock to this West End Christmas Light and Decoration display every year. It’s like the brands you can find in the Asda candles aisles, with Pacific Wax Co and Scentsationals being rather unknown. Pair your white festive cushions with a bold red throw to balance the look while keeping you snug and comfortable as you watch Christmas TV on the sofa. In the Wickford and Co brand, you’ll find votives, wax melts, small and large candles, and even candle sets perfect if you’re looking for Christmas candles to gift this year.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop