Mae Ploy Green Curry Paste 400 g - Pack of 4

Mae Ploy Green Curry Paste 400 g - Pack of 4

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown our web site. This Mae Ploy Thai Curry Paste has a moderate level of heat and a complex blend of popular Thai flavors.

Please always read the ingredients, labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. My Wife is Chef Nartnapa who is a Thai professional, her pro tips are at the end of the blog, Nartnapa has a great reputation for tasty Thai meals and there are a few little tricks that defiantly make your dish taste restaurant standard. The main ingredient in this Mae Ploy Thai green curry paste is green chillies, distinguishing it from red curry paste (made from red chillies). Product Information At hiyou we work to ensure that product information is correct, however the products listed maybe subject to subsequent changes in supplier, recipe, or allergen information.Ingredients: Green chilli, lemongrass, garlic, salt, galangal, shrimp paste (shrimp ( crustaceans ), salt), kaffir lime peel, coriander seed, pepper, cumin, turmeric. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product, especially if you suffer from food allergies.

Thai Curries are very runny by nature but remember this is your curry so if you like it a little thicker, reduce the sauce further through a longer simmer.

While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufactures may alter their ingredient lists. I love Thai food and because of COVID I am missing eating out so thought I’d give a go (supermarkets jars don’t do it for me) this is undoubtedly the best I’ve cooked at home 5 stars try it and you’ll see. Many cooks choose to make their very own Green Thai Curry Paste from scratch, its a really nice thing to do if you have free time but today I want to focus on the fast cook, just got home from work type dish.

When your curry is finished have a taste, you will usually find a touch of sugar 1/2 tsp will improve flavour, as will a touch of fish sauce for saltiness 1/2 tsp, this is all your preference so add small amounts at a time. Speaking of rice, don’t forget to use Mae Ploy when cooking up a green curry with vegetables and tofu or gluten-duck, thinly sliced and fried with a few drops of sesame oil, then poured over a bowl of five-grain brown rice, cooked to tenderness and with a sliced, hard-boiled egg added for variety.

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. Disclaimer: Although we make every effort to ensure product information is correct and up-to-date, we are not responsible for typos, inaccuracies or mis-information on this site. Known also as “Nam Prik Gaeng Khiaw Waan” or “Kaeng Khiao Wan,” Green Curry Paste is made from a special blend of fresh green chilis, lemongrass, garlic, salt, shrimp paste, kaffir lime peel, and spices. Add 100 g of eggplant, sweet basil leaves, kaffir lime leaves and chilli and cook till the vegetables soften. Green Chilli, Lemongrass, Garlic, Salt, Galangal, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp ( Crustaceans), Salt), Kaffir Lime Peel, Coriander Seed, Pepper, Cumin, Turmeric.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop