final ZE8000 Flagship TWS Empowered by 8K SOUND/Bluetooth 5.2 / IPX4 Water Resistance/aptX Adaptive Supported/Snapdragon Sound Supported/Suitable for Music & Sport/White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

final ZE8000 Flagship TWS Empowered by 8K SOUND/Bluetooth 5.2 / IPX4 Water Resistance/aptX Adaptive Supported/Snapdragon Sound Supported/Suitable for Music & Sport/White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I did most of my testing with an iPhone 13 Pro Max, listening to Apple Music, but heard an ever-so-slight increase in audio quality when playing back lossless audio on an Android device that supports the aptX Adaptive codec. The ZE8000 features Noise Cancellation that does not affect playback sound and does not feel oppressive. In fact, the way the Final Audio deal with voices is one of the most impressive and engaging things about them - they give singers of all types plenty of character and plenty of attitude. Vocals quality stands out the most - they are perfect, with most lifelike timbre and air - never heard anything like this. The detail retrieval and resolution are both good, as they won’t give you a feeling that you “miss” something from the recording.

Final’s Flagship ZE8000 Noise-Canceling Earbuds Reviewed: Final’s Flagship ZE8000 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

It can be summed up; as how long a battery will last before your True Wireless Earbuds and its case need to be recharged. Tangential corrugations have been removed for preventing rotational movement during pistonic motion.I presume it’s meant to be ergonomic in shape, but the protrusion is chunky looking, and I don’t feel it works as well as it should. In fact, experienced listeners can many times judge all this by simply looking at the frequency response curve. This makes the ZE8000 great for long listening sessions, as it should never get tiring or overly engaging.

Final ZE8000 Review: Outstanding Sound, Unique Style - MUO Final ZE8000 Review: Outstanding Sound, Unique Style - MUO

Also, the area of surround has been reduced, resulting in 100% increment of the effective area of the dome.Bluetooth codecs from SBC to aptX Adaptive are supported, though the aptX variations are only available on Android devices. Everyone enjoys a little peace at some point and wants to shut themselves off from the outside world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop