Bounty Cookies, 180g

Bounty Cookies, 180g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The new biscuit range, available exclusively from Coles, is a malty chocolate biscuit, doused in milk chocolate and hiding within is a tropical, sticky Bounty centre.

If you are a coconut and chocolate fanatic, you need to make my new recipe – Bounty cookies – coconut and chocolate cookies. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Light - Have a job that involves long periods of sitting (office-based / driving) or are home-based and sitting for much of the day.For that special occasion you will probably do what we do in the UK and go to your higher end supermarket to get that lovely treat to make your day. The mini eclairs are set to have a coconut-flavoured filling with a milk chocolate coating and a dusting of coconut flakes on top. Cookies are quite soft when they are taken out straight from the oven and may break if you want to move them right away. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Very active - You exercise almost every day of the week doing high intensity training such as running, spinning, team or competitive sports.

McVitie’s recently rolled out a white chocolate digestives version, which owner Pladis described as the brand’s ‘most significant launch in a decade’. Well we haven’t actually had the pleasure of devouring these yet, but we’re keeping our eyes peeled. All foods are fine within the context of a balanced diet, but this is a good way to get more volume of food for your calories!You may not be able to get to Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose, Marks and Spencers or John Lewis but we can go there for you so you need never miss out on those homely treats that you love so much. Waitrose too can offer you those sweet treats - try their Seriously Chocolatey Dipping Sauce which is simply heavenly!

So the packet says they are - soft baked cookies - but that isn't the case, they are a coconut macaroon with a few chocolate drops in them. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

While biscuits won't turn my head, chocolate will, and I'm one of those radicals who actually loves a good Bounty. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.

I’m torn between which is my favourite so ate both together creating a BOUNTARS biscuit that sent coconut caramel ripples of joy through my body. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.I decided to take the plunge, the promised secret centre playing a big role in the purchase as curiosity got the better of me. The post gained over 243 likes and 470 comments and fans said they were super excited to try the treat. If you make my recipe, please leave a comment below and let me know if you enjoyed it, alternatively reach out to me on social media as I love hearing from you!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop