You're Amazing: How to Cast Off Self-Doubt and Embrace Your Inner Brilliance

You're Amazing: How to Cast Off Self-Doubt and Embrace Your Inner Brilliance

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later. – Bob Goff I think that you are incredible for being able to accept obstacles with open arms and I think that that is a remarkable attribute to possess.” – Unknown You are amazing. And the more you recognize that the more wonderful, caring, compassionate, powerful, beautiful, attractive, giving, genuine, wise, open, receptive, loving, brilliant, strong, joyous, courageous, inspired, inspiring, amazing you become.” – M. J. Schrader

You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. – Louise L. Hay They know the research that shows it can improve their athletic performance. A PsychologyToday article noted there’s a part of our brain that turns what we say about ourselves into our identity.In case no one has told you lately, you are amazing, strong, brave, wonderful, kind, loved, worthy, and there is no one like you. The world needs you.” – Unknown So let’s get started with these 73 ‘You are amazing’ quotes. 73 Inspirational You Are Amazing Quotes for 2024 I know that you aren’t conscious of how amazing you are but I promise you I know you are amazing, love. Although other people’s potential appears to be decent, you have a really strong potential and this is one reason you may be great.” – Unknown Stand in front of the mirror and convince yourself you are great. Tell yourself you can fulfill your dreams because you can make your dreams come true.” – Unknown

You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are awesome.” – Karen SalmansohnWhen we’re down, it’s the hand that pulls us up. When we stumble, it’s the cushion that breaks our fall. And when we’re flying high, it’s the belief that we can do anything we put our minds to. You are awesome and you should stop listening to people who say you’re useless because it’s clear that you’re amazing.” – Unknown What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. – Jane Goodall

Never be afraid of being yourself. Be different; be unique; be a mystery. Always remember that unique people are the ones who changed history.” – Mouloud Benzadi You are amazing just as you are. More beautiful than you can see, stranger than you feel, and more worthy than you will ever know.” – Unknown You don’t need to do any special thing to become awesome. You are amazing right now. Believe in yourself.” – Unknown You are way more awesome than you think you are. Don’t forget about your awesomeness today.” – Janna CacholaNo matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.” – Barbara De Angelis

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop