Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend - Premium Natural Source of Vegan Omega 3, 6 & 9 – Cold Pressed – Plant-Based – Unprocessed – Supports Optimum Health – 500ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend - Premium Natural Source of Vegan Omega 3, 6 & 9 – Cold Pressed – Plant-Based – Unprocessed – Supports Optimum Health – 500ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With over 30 years of experience and dedication to health education and production excellence, Udos Choice has one mission - to provide customers with the best and most effective health support in the world. Ingredients: Flax seed oil*, sunflower seed oil*, sesame seed oil*, coconut oil*, evening primrose oil*, soy lecithin*, rice bran* and germ oils*, oat bran* and germ oils*, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant).

Udos Choice Ultimate Oil Blend - 90 x 1000mg Capsules - bodykind Udos Choice Ultimate Oil Blend - 90 x 1000mg Capsules - bodykind

Trevor Woods uses Udo’s Oil as part of every meal. 'I love it, I find it enhances the flavour and texture of the meal.' Photograph: Triathlon Ireland Ive been taking this for over 15 years and I will never stop. The benefit to my skin and hair to name just two obvious benefits is something I cant live without. This is an amazing oil Every ingredient in Udos Ultimate Oil Blend is vegan-friendly, carefully selected for its health value, and to make it easier for you to consume essential ‘good fats’ in a balanced way. 'Good fats' or essential fatty acids (EFAs) play a vital role in many functions within your body, including heart, brain, skin and vision health.I have used udos oil for a few months now and it has helped greatly with my joints however I have gained weight around my tummy and my bust I have reduced the daily amount to a tablespoon and will watch for any changes I still love the taste and use it on my breakfast good customer service too

Udo’s 3•6•9 Oil Blend – BHB Health Udo’s 3•6•9 Oil Blend – BHB Health

Udos Oil is acclaimed worldwide for its multiple health, beauty and fitness benefits. A convenient, all-in-one capsule to keep your body looking and feeling great, inside and out. I have been buying this product from bodykind for so many years it is excellent oils to take and body kind are an amazing company to deal with The oil is refrigerated in a dark, amber glass bottle for optimal freshness and to preserve the health benefits of the delicate essential fats.

My third time buying this amazing product. It has all oils I need in one capsule. Better than buying individual capsules for each oil. It is one the best and highly recommend to everyone. I feel better within. Also, at a great value from Bodykind. We also have this shake in my house that we pretty much have every morning. It's made of rice milk, bananas, Udo's Oil, and protein powder. I've been drinking it ever since I was little.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop