58 Piece Computer Repair Tool Kit

58 Piece Computer Repair Tool Kit

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whenever the need arises, you will find all the items in one place – no running around or rummaging through things to find the right equipment – thanks to the inclusion of a zipper case. All the pieces are carefully placed in the bag to give you peace of mind. The screwdriver in the kit contains a handle mounted with rubber grip and anti-static tweezers for smooth handling. Some other essential components available in the kit are: With 150 components, the KIROGILY 150-in-1 Computer Repair Set has all the accessories to do so much more than just computer repair. This set can handle a PC, laptop, gaming systems, glasses, jewelry, and more. Tweezers prove very useful when you need to reach those tiny bits on a computer or other device which fingers can’t grasp. Two things should be accounted for in tweezers: First, its claw must offer an unwavering grip. Second, a proper-functioning spring-loaded mechanism to keep the tweezer open when not pressed between fingers. Pliers I keep Windows installation media with me also for the purpose of repairing corrupt windows installations.

The 56 bits and the metal spudger are made with high-quality stainless steel and have gone through lots of testing. One reviewer attested, “I am very pleased with the quality of this tool set.” All that said, I still believe the best computer repair tool kit is the one you build yourself. So what computer repair tools do I carry? Specifically, the included plastic spudgers and suction cup are really useful when working with smartphones and tablets. To make all of these repairs as simple as possible, it comes with 124 magnetic bits and a magnetic pad to attach to screws easily.Some of the best thermal grease on the market in my opinion. Used primarily for dealing with heat issues.

I still have and love my KR Tools 6-in-1 Auto-Loading many-in-one screwdriver set. Unfortunately it is not available anymore/for now (and I’m not sure when it will be). All of the bits are contained within the screwdriver itself and can be easily changed by simply twisting the shaft. I don’t have to worry about carrying around separate bits and finding the right one before attempting a repair. This set also includes a precision screwdriver that works great on laptops. It’s great because it makes your computer tool kit lighter! This includes a set of small screwdrivers that have a stainless steel tip and rubber grip. The drivers come in torx, star, Phillips, and slotted styles. Other components include ESD tweezers/anti-static tweezers, pry tools, triangle paddles, and a suction cup.Computer repair tools like this are essential in your kit. LG Electronics 8X USB 2.0 Ultra Slim Portable DVD Rewriter, External Drive If you want the best of the best repair toolset for your precious phone, laptop or other electronic products, Hautton HT-1345921 is one of the names that repeatedly comes to the forefront. Added to this, using this software allows you to safely restore your OS’s original settings, thus avoiding any changes made by malware and other third-party software installations. Countless users claim that Automatic Repair couldn’t repair their Windows 10 PC. When it comes to system files, corrupted registries, and optimizations – which are some of the most important elements – the built-in tool doesn’t even recognize the problems, let alone resolve them. After witnessing kits with over 100-pieces, this compact set with 19 items will seem inadequate. Don’t let the numbers deceive you into dismissing it as useless. This repair set has everything that you will need to revive your computer or other small electronic product.

Fortect is a PC repair product that you can count on when it comes to keeping your device in an optimized state as it has multiple advanced features.Syba is another manufacturer we’ve reviewed in the past. We’ve looked at their PCIe serial port cards, and we heartily approved. Now, it’s time to see if the Syba Computer Technician Tool Kit is up to snuff. Your repair kit must carry two types of pliers: needle-nose pliers and diagonal pliers. Needle-nose pliers are similar to tweezers in function. They prove helpful when working in narrow spots, especially when dealing with tiny jumpers. On the other hand, diagonal pliers are very useful for cutting wires or stripping them of insulation material. Flashlight Organization: With some sets containing over 150 pieces, these kits must be able to stay organized, even when traveling. Looking for a computer repair set that has inserts and labeled spots for each tool will help for efficient repairs and overall organization.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop