BENEFIT Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color 3.0g Net wt. 0.1 oz. (Shade 3.5 - Neutral medium brown)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BENEFIT Ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Color 3.0g Net wt. 0.1 oz. (Shade 3.5 - Neutral medium brown)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Offering an astounding array of shades to choose from, you can find the perfect shade match to suit your hair colour and skin tone; whether you desire a fabulous, full brow or a soft and subtle finish, this buildable brow formula is versatile enough to help you achieve a variety of eyebrow looks. Eyebrow Cream-Gel Colour performs genuine make up magic, transforming sparse, bare brows into immaculately sculpted arches. Within our collection of Eye Make Up products you find mascara, eye shadow, eye creams, eye pencils, false lashes, tweezers as well as eye liner.

Remove the cap and disconnect the built-in brush, then turn it around and pop it back in to give you ultimate precision when applying Ka-Brow! For me, the stand out product of the new collection (which is very impressive in its entirety) is “Ka-Brow”.Your data will be shared with Benefit Cosmetics if you have expressed your wish to receive Beauty news.

Transforming bare brows, the rich and buildable brow colour expertly fills and defines with 24 hour wear*; use sparingly to create a natural finish, or layer for a more dramatic look. When I first got this it was creamy and amazing to fill in my brows but it was easy to apply too much.The ingenious cream-gel formula works like magic, to provide the brows with high-impact colour and optimal coverage to sparse-looking areas - giving you a bold, beautiful result, every time. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop