Aunty Spanks Hard: Summer Vacation Discipline

Aunty Spanks Hard: Summer Vacation Discipline

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I never did well in school. I didn't really care. I had people to see, places to go, things to do. Besides, what did it matter? It was only 8th grade. I thought that I was a big deal. At 13, I was spoiled rotten. It was summer vacation. I loved summer. It was my chance to catch up on TV shows I missed and play video games that I loved. It was also a chance to sleep late and not have to deal with those annoying teachers. Consequently we have given her permission to administer a punishment like the ones at her school, and she has agreed to do this as a favour to us. Not only will you go and apologise, but you will talk to her, listen to her, answer her questions, and accept any punishment she decides you need.’ As I shook with embarassment, Auntie removed my panties and tights, revealing the sheath, its ribbons tied tightly at the base of my spine. She made a great show of untying it and sliding it off of my glistening member.

She found some baby powder and sprinkled it on me, then snugly fastened the diaper using the tapes that were on it. As you get older you might decide to try out some of your fantasies in reality, with whoever you'll be dating then, but for now I see no reason that you talk about it with anyone you know. It's just a part of your developing sexuality but certainly not something that defines you as a person that much that it needs to be shown to the world;) Ding-dong.” Just then the front doorbell rang, shattering the silence. I gave out an involuntary whimper, causing Mrs. Fairchild to smile widely as she squeezed my panty. “Wonderful, the ladies are here!! Now I expect little Princess to be on her BEST behavior, Auntie hopes she doesn't have to give snookums a spanking in front of the guests!” Well I did, you didn’t have to finish cooking. I gave you a little break from all that working over the stove. I gave you, let’s see, 40 minutes now to rest!”Meanwhile, I was realizing that this didn't feel half bad, and was struggling inwardly with the fact that this was a punishment. My mother finished diapering me, then said, "Now you go out to the living room, and tell everyone goodnight."

I was a brat growing up. My parents were the most permissive you ever saw. They let me get away with anything. They gave me anything I wanted. I had a wonderful life with them. At least I thought so. However, if your right and getting your bottom strapped like that left you feeling turned on (which is not usual or dirty) then you’ve got plenty of time to enjoy these things in the future. I wouldn’t deliberately do anything to get strapped by your mom you might find the experience different and a lot more painful a second time. Although, if your desperate to get the sensation again then there’s nothing to stop you from using your own belts/hairbrush/slippers against your own bottom as a form of masturbation – that MIGHT give you the same sensation again, just be careful whatever you do!! Spank after spank after spank rained down on my bare bottom and after 10 minuttes I was bawling my eyes out and feeling a sting and burn in my throbing bottom like nothing I had ever felt.The Landlady seemed giddy with delight as she put me through these machinations. Her hands were constantly on me, smoothing my bodice, straightening my skirts, adjusting my hat, pinching my satin bottom. Worst of all I was again fully erect inside my satin sheath, which Auntie Dear noted with approval, reaching under my petticoats to pat my bulging panties. I want you to stand in the corner and compose yourself." I complied. It took me half an hour to stop crying and even speak. "Danny, I have here a paddle. I am going to give you 10 swats with this. Then the spanking will be over. If you miss one, or miscount, we will start again. Do you understand?"

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop