Vandy Vape Pulse V2 Box Mod 95W Waterproof Design (Obsidian Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A few short months after the release of the Pulse 80w, a Pulse X device was released with not a great deal more features, but an extra 10w and the capability of firing up to 90 watts. G10 is a fiberglass material that’s very strong and gives this device an extra layer of protection. The rest of the device is built up from ABS Nylon and of course the PCBA WaterProof Vandy Chip. Its generic box form factor may be a little off putting, however its a short and sweet device, and extremely lightweight.

This ‘ refined‘ version of the Pulse definitely has some improvements over its predecessors that brings it up to date with most of the other single battery squonk mods that have been released this year and overall it does a good job. We have a mix of the rare and high end, regulated and unregulated, right down to more budget friendly alternatives that still offer excellent performance.The squonking market is rapidly expanding, and with major manufacturers involved it is only going to get bigger over time. An interesting idea which takes away the pain of having to remove the bottle completely just to re-fill. VandyVape Pulse 2 In The Hand Squonking is a style of vaping that involves a squonk mod, and a bottom fed rebuildable tank atomiser. An interesting feature of the Pulse V2 is that it can be controlled through your smartphone by using the Vandy App. This lets you instantly change settings and set wattage curves right from your phone. There’s also a “Find my Device” feature which will make the Pulse V2 beep if you lose it.

Ooohh no question, a solid YAY for me! As I said in my intro, there are only a few tried and tested regulated squonk mods in the market, and my experience of using the Pulse II has just re-affirmed why this is one of those trusted devices. The first option in the menu gives you the ability to add, or remove the features displayed on the main screen, including the option to add the ‘App’ feature. Power mode performance is amazing. I actually find the Pulse V2 to hit a bit harder than other mods that are set to the same wattage, so I tended to lower my wattage a bit. This mod hits hard and right away, without delay. It is also in the devices section where you can use the Find Device feature. Basically, when you activate it (a big red button!), it locates your device, which then gets the mod to emit beeping sounds, just in case you can’t remember which room you left your mod in. Overall : Yay or Nay? This allows the mod to be cleaned easily and without worry of jeopardising the control board. Equipped with a leak-proof squonking system, the squeeze bottle fits directly underneath the 510 connection, and can be filled by un-threading the cap at the base of the device. Featuring a advanced temperature control system, this is a great mod for anyone looking to get into squonking or loves a refined and tailored vaping system.The Dyadic is powered by dual 18650 batteries. This will allow you a fair bit of usage time if you’re vaping at low-mid wattages. The chip on the Dyadic has a wide range of battery safety features such as short circuit protection, low voltage protection and over charge protection. These are all great to have if you’re concerned about vaping safely but still want to squonk. Another collaboration, this time Dovpo have teamed up with Youtube vape reviewer The Vapor Chronicles (TVP).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop