Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Shine, Blush - 1 Tube

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Shine, Blush - 1 Tube

RRP: £12.50
Price: £6.25
£6.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When it comes to making products that are good for your skin and kind to the earth, we’ve never been afraid to do things our way.

But if you love simple makeup that will also leave your lips looking plumped and juicy then these Lip Shines are a great choice. I wear lip gloss/balms all the time and this is one of my all-time favourites - I have the dark one and you only need a little bit to give lips a lovely colour.The 100% natural lip tint has a smooth moisturizing glossy texture that looks great alone or over your favorite lipstick. These hydrating natural lip glosses are flavoured with citrus oils for a kiss of fresh-squeezed flavour. I was very kindly sent a selection of Burt's Bees lip products - from tinted balms to opaque lip crayons - to test out and today I'll be sharing my thoughts on each of the products. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I could have gone with a five-star rating FYI but I'm no longer sure about Burt's Bees cruelty-free status.

We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This Burts Bees lip gloss not only delivers a high shine finish and deepy pigmented colour, it also care for your lips.

Sticking with the lip balm theme, I have a couple of the Lip Shimmers which are deeper, stronger versions of the tinted lip balms in my opinion; also they are quite matte but non drying and smoothing. Burt's Bees Burt’s Bees® Lip Shimmer keeps your lips hydrated with slightly more than a hint of colour. I like wearing this on its own to keep my lips moisturised or if I’m wearing a matte lipstick I’ll often apply this just the the middle of my lips for hydration and to help my lipstick last a bit longer there. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

Rhubarb' is a divine berry shade and 'Apricot' is a peachy shade that looks quite similar to 'Hibiscus' on the skin. I found the Lip Shines incredibly comfortable to wear as they aren't sticky, but this does mean that they need to be reapplied frequently for full-effect.Enriched with moisturising apricot wax, this lip gloss glides on for a super shiny finish, while sunflower seed oil leaves your smile feeling softer. I've been keeping an eye out for that Hibiscus Tinted Balm ever since you gave it the rave review - I love keeping light shades like this in my purse for quick touch ups! As I said, I am really impressed with the shades, and there are some beautiful nudes in there that will be amazing for everyday wear and care. RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BEESWAX, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA WAX, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, LANOLIN, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, FRAGARIA ANANASSA (STRAWBERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, SAMBUCUS NIGRA (ELDERBERRY) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CANOLA OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TIN OXIDE,+/- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES, CARMINE, ALUMINA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

Last but not least are the lip shines, they are tinted glosses which are super easy to apply and wear.Formulated with popular nourishing ingredients such as apricot wax and sunflower seed oil, it is made up from 100% natural ingredients.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop