Brooks England Swift Bicycle Saddle

Brooks England Swift Bicycle Saddle

RRP: £105.00
Price: £52.5
£52.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As is the case with all of our hand manufactured saddles, the Swift proudly sports a metal nameplate at the rear, and is addition two embossed graphic details on the sides featuring the saddle name and incorporating an icon of a Swift in flight. I have used mink oil on leather goods for years and suspect it is the main component of Proofide anyway. However, due to popular demand, since 2008 we also offer the Swift Chrome, with traditional steel underpinnings, finished to Brooks' usual high standards with bright polished chromium plate. Our current lead-time on handbuilt wheels is approx 2 weeks, and approx 2 weeks for custom bike builds.

The leather top is suspended over the saddle rail to create a suspended moulded seat, similar to a hammock, for tailored lasting comfort. In this instance however the leather is carefully skived along the sides to reveal a lighter pre-aged leather, for pleasant visual accenting and greater flexibility and comfort for your thighs.

The Swift features chromed steel rails, hand skived lower sides (a thin stripe of the leather top surface is cut back to make an attractive visual accent and for greater comfort) and hand hammered copper rivets.

I have a Victorinox Swiss Army Knife that has featured in my 'every day carry' for almost a decade; it still performs like new and is an invaluable asset.It was a desire that was amplified as I started doing longer miles and in particular when I saw how few saddle problems my touring companion Francis had with his Brooks compared to my standard saddle on our 1400 mile trip to France and Spain last year. This is only my first evening in the Algarve, but I have already added it to my list of ' Gravel Riding Meccas '.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop