Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation, Pearl, 27ml

Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation, Pearl, 27ml

RRP: £2.41
Price: £1.205
£1.205 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A huge plus of this product is that it comes in 10 shades so you can easily find the closest match to your skin. Natural light, Ivory cream, Rose silk, Honeydew, Silk golden, Natural Almond, Cool Ivory, Cool cinnamon, Cool walnut, and Neutral honey. All these shades are specially crafted for Indian skin tone. Pros Lakme foundation was my foundation and I’m quite proud about it (Majority of women swear by this product). and bumps on your face to give you flawless skin.Lakmé 9 to 5 foundations come with a matte and creamy effect foundation. Available in a creamy and liquid formula, this is ideal for work to after-work party look. The I have tried several brands but I always end up buying Lakme foundation because it is trustworthy. There are a number of ranges to choose from.

Can you imagine makeup without foundation? No? Neither do I. But merely having a foundation is not enough. It should perfectly match your skin tone. It claims to be water-resistant so I tried to wash my face and half of the foundation was washed off easily but left a nice tint to my face which looked good. It never claimed to be waterproof. It can be easily cleaned by a makeup remover and leaves no residue. I never used it on acne as it can make the problem worse. I really like this foundation a lot it works in my skin like wonders. currency }}{{numberWithCommas(list.min, 0)}} - {{currency }}{{numberWithCommas(list.max, 0) }} {{currency }}{{numberWithCommas(list.min, 0)}} And Above ({{list.count}}) {{list.min}}% And Above ({{list.count}}) If you are looking for a product that can work on all skin types, you can never go wrong with this one. Its breathable fluffy format makes it daily wearable. experience courtesy it’s virtual Lakmé 9 to 5 foundation shade finder which you can use to spot the shade that

[[ title ]]

Lakme is an Indian cosmetic brand that was launched in India when PM Nehru requested the entrepreneur JRD Tata to manufacture a cosmetic range in India. Nehru was concerned that Indian women are investing in precious foreign exchange on beauty products. An interesting piece of information! Isn’t it? 3. Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Price of Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation: This Lakme foundation is for 575 rupees for 29g. Shades for Lakme Mousse Foundation: Its micro-air-bubbles blends like a dream and doesn’t feel like you are wearing something on your skin. Just a pea size will cover your face and all you can feel is that youthful glow. You are ready with flawless and radiant skin that exudes a healthy glow. Available in a myriad of shades to flawless look on-the-go. So if you are looking for a long-wear foundation Lakmé 9 to 5 range is for you.

in different formulations to suit every skin type and beauty needs. They come with creamy to matte textures for Amarnath & Ghosh; Nischinta Amarnath; Debashish Ghosh (2005). The voyage to excellence: the ascent of 21 women leaders of India IncHello. Pustak Mahal. p.214. ISBN 81-223-0904-6.As we all know the foundation is an important part of a basic makeup. Whenever we have to go for parties, functions, and weddings we use foundation. It makes the face glow and hides away small marks and imperfections on the face . achieving the finish of your choice. Made from safe ingredients they can be worn every day for work to casual

This Moroccan Oil infused fluid definitely falls under the category of best Lakme foundations. Though ideal for dry skin beauties, yet everyone can try it in winters. Altogether, you would not regret buying this product. 2. Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover FoundationAs light as whipped cream, this mousse claims to blur out pores and contributes to a powder matte finish. The best part is that it settles down into a matte finish but still reflects a subtle sheen for good. Super hydrating in nature, it doesn’t crease with time. The large shade range includes N360 Neutral Chestnut, C100 Cool Ivory, W120 Warm Crème, C140 Cool Rose, W160 Warm Sand, W180 Warm Natural, N200 Neutral Nude, N220 Neutral Medium, W240 Warm Beige, N260 Neutral Honey, C280 Cool Tan, C300 Cool Cinnamon, W320 Warm Caramel, N340 Neutral Almond, N360 Neutral Chestnut, C390 Cool Cocoa and C380 Cool Walnut. Such a big shade range! humid weather. So you don’t have to worry about looking sweaty and sloppy wearing a foundation from Lakmé 9 to 5 When applied on the face, it feels very light and blends easily. However, it will leave a white cast if the shade is too light for the skin. It provides a medium coverage on major imperfections and high coverage for small imperfections. It evens out the skin tone giving a natural glow to the face.

The time-proof Lakmé 9 to 5 Foundation from such an acclaimed brand is worth trying for all women. Available in avoid wasting your precious time and money visiting the physical store. The online store gives a realisticIt’s been my favorite all-time foundation so I recommend it to every girl and makeup beginner to try this. It’s affordable and quality has not been compromised for the price. It suits every skin type. Just make sure you choose the right shade and you’re all set. Now you can shop the new Lakmé 9 to 5 foundation online and skip the lines. The virtual Try-On feature will help built-in primer for medium to high coverage that offers a perfect camouflage effect to hides dark spots, acne,

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop