Learning to Dance in the Rain

Learning to Dance in the Rain

RRP: £7.36
Price: £3.68
£3.68 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These positive dancing in the rain quotes will inspire you to gather all your strength and be mentally strong and keep trying till you get it right. Let it pour down like ice water on my fire just to cool me down…And I will dance, I will sing in the rain and joy shall fill my heart again!”

You may undergo such a situation when you have a financial loss, a relationship breakup, loss of a dear one, or anything after which you feel directionless. You feel you have nothing left and you succumb to failures and stop trying. Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of the rain, the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one's voice.” The only noise now was the rain, pattering softly with the magnificent indifference of nature for the tangled passions of humans.”

13. Myspace

You can’t stop time. You can’t capture light. You can only turn your face up and let it rain down.” – Kim Edwards It is no use to grumble and complain… When God sorts out the weather and sends rain – Why, rain’s my choice.” -James Whitcomb Riley• Let the rain kiss you; let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops; let the rain sing you a lullaby.”

Whether you call it waiting, procrastinating, or just wasting time, what is happening is… nothing. However, time isn’t standing still, is it? It, like your life, is moving forward. If you are just waiting, you are really drifting while you wait. What will that gain for you? I have not been where you have been Nor have you walked the paths I’ve known. Yet in this special time that is ours We can learn to dance in the rain.” – Marie Trotignon• Practice Gratitude: Even in the midst of difficulties, there are always things to be grateful for. Take a moment each day to reflect on the good in your life and give thanks for it. We are all human beings, we all share this beautiful earth with others and as equals – we can overcome anything together even as we give ourselves to learning to dance in the rain and not just learning alone but actually dancing in the rain. Before learning to dance in the rain, you must be prepared. You must prepare for the worst and expect the best.The sudden appearance of mushrooms after a summer rain is one of the more impressive spectacles of the plant world.”

Learning to dance in the rain is about finding beauty in the midst of every storm.” – Angela Gwinner Learn how to dance in the rain, for it’s the dance of life’s greatest transformation.” – Matshona DhliwayoThere’s no doubt that we have the power to overcome anything. We have the power to create change and the only power we need is self-confidence, We should learn from those who have gone through hard times and observe how they learnt to dance in the rain of their afflictions to arrive at a place of victory. She sang in the cloudy days And danced among stormy skies; For joy found her soul At any time or on any day That had glittering skies.” If you like these quotes about learning to dance in the rain, you may also enjoy reading these rain quotes and rainbow quotes. The person who dances with you in the rain will most likely walk with you in the storm.” – Unknown•

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop