Breeder Celect Recycled Paper Cat Litter, 30L (Pack of 1)

£9.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £18.99
Price: £9.495
£9.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our cats do not carry much of the paper pallets from the bathroom where their litter box is, so it made my life much easier to clean the flat every day. This product is great if you want to reduce your carbon footprint while ensuring your beloved cat has an absorbent, odour-neutralising litter to do their business in. Breeder Celect Paper Cat Litter is a lightweight product that is easy to lift, carry and use, and the pouring spout allows more control when pouring. FELIX® Goody Bag cat treats are a colourful, irresistible combination of meaty treats that are full of enticing aromas and fun shapes that we're sure your cat will love.

To increase the effectiveness of your cat's litter and to eliminate the chance of your cat doing its business outside of the litter box, it is important to remove stool daily, shake the litter box to better aerate the litter and regularly add new pellets (approximately once weekly). But overall when it's time to change it just all slides straight in the bin bag and actually there's not loads of stuff stuck to the bottom of the tray like there was with the wood chips.

Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3. Aber dieses Exemplar ist hier besonders penibel): Sie kam aus dem Tierschutz und machte große Probleme in Punkto "Sauberkeit". The low-dust formula makes it ideal for those with allergies, as well as to prevent tracking throughout the house. Breeder Celect Recycled Paper Cat Litter is the perfect choice for cat owners looking for a natural and eco-friendly product. If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter, and increase new pellets daily.

It's pretty good at masking some smells, although it's only newspaper, so it's not 100% on that, but overall it's great.It is an environmentally friendly litter that will reduce your carbon footprint while providing your cat with a high-quality and effective place to do its business. It is made in the UK without any nasty additives or chemicals, making it safe for all cat breeds including kittens. we've been using this litter for 3 days and wherever cat goes she brings half a litter tray on her tail and legs! Its natural odour control and absorbency make it ideal for keeping your home smelling fresh, while the soft texture is gentle on your cat's paws. I have one of those sifting tray litter trays that just didn't work with wood pellets and I've not tried it yet with these so can't comment on that part.

It effectively traps and neutralizes unpleasant smells, keeping the litter box area fresh and odour-free.

Our uniquely formulated BreederCelect cat litter pellets are made from >99% recycled paper with no additives or chemicals. I think it smells slightly more than the wood pellets did but not really noticeable unless it's time to change the litter.

Lamb Composition: Meat and animal derivatives (of which Lamb 4%), vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivates, mineral and various sugars. In conclusion, the Breeder Celect Recycled Paper Cat Litter has proven to be a top-notch choice for me and my feline friend. The uniquely formulated pellets are virtually dust free which minimizes respiratory irritants for your cat and caused less tracking, scattering and spreading of the litter.Tuna Compostion: Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives (of which Tuna 4%), minerals and various sugars.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop