The Bury Black Pudding Company Gluten Free Black Pudding, 220g

The Bury Black Pudding Company Gluten Free Black Pudding, 220g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With a rich, savoury flavour, this gluten free black pudding is sure to please even the most discerning of palettes. To cook: Remove outer skins from slices, quickly grill or fry both sides to 'crozzle' making sure inside is piping hot. For a satisfying Brunch or weekday dinner from your Sausage Leftovers, try some Cheesy Sausage and Potatoes!

I Have Tried many variations of black pudding in my time but this is hands down the best out there, the flavour s amazing, always cooks up crispy and gluten free too. We are very proud of our Haggis and Black Pudding, both of which have won a gold star at the Great Taste Awards. This version is low in fat and saturates, but still satisfying as some of the Rice has been replaced with delicious Vegetables.

Our gluten free range has proven to be extremely popular and in 2017 was awarded a Bronze Free from Food Award for Innovation.

The product featured in the Coeliac UK directory when it launched and has been a hit with Coeliac UK members and patrons such as Caroline Quentin, who said: "I'm so excited, I love black pudding and have not trusted any since my diagnosis. Water, Rice, Modified Starch, Dried Potato, Dried Pork Blood, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Onions, Salt, Mixed Herbs, Pepper, Yeast Extract. Symptoms range from mild to severe, and can include bloating, diarrhoea, nausea, wind, constipation, tiredness, mouth ulcers, sudden or unexpected weight loss (but not in all cases), hair loss and anaemia. Obviously not as good as direct from your local butcher, 'fresh off the press' as my butcher does his own. If you think you’ll be out, why not have your package delivered to you at work, or give us the address of a friend or neighbour who can accept the package for you.

To cook: Slice, remove outer skin, quickly grill or fry both sides to ‘crozzle’ making sure inside is piping hot. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. To cook: Remove outer skins from slices, quickly grill or fry both sides, making sure inside is piping hot.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop