Linsoul E1DA Cosmos ADC Grade A/B/C ES9822PRO Chip Analog to Digital Converter, with Aluminum Shell, OPA1612, USB-C Powered (Cosmos ADC, C)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Linsoul E1DA Cosmos ADC Grade A/B/C ES9822PRO Chip Analog to Digital Converter, with Aluminum Shell, OPA1612, USB-C Powered (Cosmos ADC, C)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This applies for most countries. However, large items such as headphones and desktop DAC/AMPs (e.g. HarmonicDyne G200, MUSICIAN MDP-2, and etc.) are excluded. As you can see, Windows will list up to stereo 32/384 PCM capabilities. I didn't test this with Mac or Linux which I believe should work fine. As you noted, what's happening here is that the graph shows a +60dB gain applied to the noise floor. So if we look at 17kHz and that -89dB noise, it's actually -89-60dB=-149dB. With a device like your Cosmos range, an amateur, if spending enough time, may achieve similar individual results, or even better.

Any item returned must be complete with all accessories, hardware, manuals, or instructions, and in the same "new" condition as when it was when shipped to you. Please send us photos or videos of it.A generator (Ri 200 Ohm, 1 kHz) is connected to ADCiso(Left) or ADCiso(Right) via XLR cable. The ADCiso is in Mono Mode. Measurements are made with REW (OS Ubuntu), voltage values are now normalised. REW https://www.roomeqwizard.com/ free for a single-channel version, that's enough for most cases. Not all versions correctly work with THD+N but RC9 at least is ok. The known issue is ASIO only supported, ASIO4ALL works ok but up to 192K. Sometimes ASIO4ALL driver can occupy Windows 10 volume slider after use, which makes it impossible to change the MONO/STEREO mode of ADC. Another nice option for REW is FlexASIO with 32/384 https://github.com/dechamps/FlexASIO/releases That's my retail Topping D90SE DAC at 4V (not even the higher 5V setting, or approaching the Cosmos ADC's XLR 10V upper limit), -1.9dBFS level (not even ideal -0.5dBFS), no 1kHz analogue notch filter for more precise examination of the harmonic residual (ie. no APU), captured unweighted comparing "stereo" and "mono" modes. In stereo mode, this is already showing THD+N of better than -119dB! In mono mode, both channels have THD+N better than -121dB, minimum "skirting" only below -140dB, harmonic distortion peaks less than -130dB.

tied to the APU's preamp input! Please wait for at least 10s after the phantom power is Off, to safely plug/unplug anything to the Preamp input.To start, let's just talk about the general principles around use of this device before we jump into actual measurement examples. Before running any "experiment", it's important to set the foundations first before capturing data to make sure we've thought through what's needed and how to "control" for potential variables. As I mentioned above, with +60dB pre-amp gain, be careful not to feed an excessively high signal into the APU - keep inputs to <3.5Vrms on the pre-amp side, and <10Vrms into the notch function to avoid potential damage. Also be mindful of the +48V phantom power when you're not plugging in a microphone!

Using ASIO4All - note Cosmos ADC as input. For the record,I'm using REW 5.20 RC9 currently. I haven't updated in a few months as this version has worked well for me thus far. Ivan warned that some builds might have accuracy issues when calculating THD(+N) so be mindful of any unusual results. The third one is a very specialized lens, but gives you results impossible to achieve with the others. I bought the E1DA Cosmos ADC as part of my audio measurement equipment because it shows very good performance figures and is designed for this application. Of course, the ADC is also useful for any other ADC application requiring high performance.

What's An "Indie Game", Anyway?

Analog Processing Unit contains two devices in the same housing. THAT1510 based preamp-LNA 34/60db gain, 10Vrms max output level, and 48VDC phantom power, just in case if need to work with a condenser mic. The input impedance is 47kOhm 100pF in case it needs to use as a MM phono-preamp without RIAA(Cosmos ADC has internal DSP and may handle RIAA EQ online accurately). The input noise of the LNA is about 130nVrms(A) i.e.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop