The Secrets She Keeps

The Secrets She Keeps

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Instead he gets beaned on the head on his first night on the island, while being warned to leave ASAP. A relaxing start to vacation this is not.

His first novel 'THE SUSPECT', a psychological thriller, was chosen by the world’s largest consortium of book clubs as only the fifth “International Book of the Month”, making it the top recommendation to 28 million book club members in fifteen countries. I probably wouldn’t have come across this book if it wasn’t for the TV series (which I only really noticed when series 2 started) and I wanted to read the book before watching the series on iPlayer. WOW, I’m so glad I did.Maddie is on the island hiding from something, or someone. So, for that matter, is Connor. But Connor is hiding from himself, from dealing with his own emotions and processing his own grief. Maddie is hiding because someone really is after her. And they’re closing in. I loved Maddie and Connor. They’re both dealing with some things and I love how strong they stayed. She’s tenacious and he’s charming and together they have banter and loads of chemistry. I loved seeing Ben and Sylvia again and the other people who love on the island. The Secrets She Keeps is an Australian psychological thriller drama television series that officially premiered on Network 10 on 22 April 2020 at 8:45pm. [2] The series is written by Sarah Walker and Jonathan Gavin, based on the psychological thriller novel by Michael Robotham. [3] Knox, David (28 May 2020). "Wednesday 27 May 2020". TV Tonight. TV Tonight . Retrieved 28 May 2020. Two pregnant ladies - one whose baby is unplanned, the other whose baby is planned down to the tiniest detail. Their paths were bound to cross, the common bond discovered.

This book got inside my head. So many twist and turns that literally had my mouth dropping open in surprise. I was so fully engrossed in the story that I didn't see the time passing. I had an early appointment the next morning and wanted to get to sleep early. But I couldn't stop reading!The author, Michael Robotham, has done an excellent job in developing the characters and understands the female psyche perfectly. I’m now ready to see how the characters play out on screen and I’m also intrigued to find out how the story continues in Series 2 of the TV drama. Robotham uses a dual narrative to tell the tale. It soon becomes apparent that Agatha is an unreliable narrator whose her awful childhood is meant to mitigate her actions as an adult, although some of those affected have difficulty seeing it this way. Meg’s emotions are more relatable and certainly her anguish is well-conveyed. Hayden tried his best to get hold of Agatha but she had taken refuge at her workplace with baby Rory.

stars! There are no secrets here - I absolutely loved how this story was told and what a perfectly fitting title! Agatha armed herself with her boss's gun before making an escape, while the police encouraged Hayden to meet with her so she could hand herself in.This was a gripping and powerful story full of thrills, twists, and mind games. And although occasionally things may have seemed implausible, I just went with it and enjoyed the story. Oh Mr Robotham, you had me worried at the beginning of this novel. Michael Robotham writing from the viewpoints of two pregnant women? I thought you had changed genres to write a suburban family drama (maybe in the style of Liane Moriarty?) rather than the psychological thrillers we have come to know and love. But of course I was wrong and the novel very soon evolved into a twisted story of longing and obsession. By the time the police realised that Hayden had sent them to them a fake location, Agatha had already called Meghan’s real phone and told her where to go. Meghan escaped the police station and went to confront Agatha.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop