Sing (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

£5.255
FREE Shipping

RRP: £10.51
Price: £5.255
£5.255 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Kelly 'Good buy and bought at a reduced price so even better. My son loves it and the two microphones means he has the family joining in with him too! I personally think the music volume could go a little louder but doesn't seem to bother him at all.' Jules 'Have this CD Player to my 4 year old grandson for his 4th birthday with some cd books. Easy to use and good quality - he loved talking into the microphone as we read the books.' Caz 'We bought this for our grandson for his birthday he absolutely loves it he loves to sing great value for money.'

Trumpet – Barry Perkins (2), Charles B. Findley*, Daniel Fornero*, Daniel Rosenboom, David Washburn, Gary E. Grant*, Jacob M. Boldman*, Robert A. Schaer*, Wayne Bergeron Twinnie 'Easy to carry, works well with good quality of sound. 2 microphones are good fun to have sing along with children' MadHattress 'My daughter is three and a half. She loves it. It isn’t too complicated. I’ve only taught her the play, stop and on. And how to deal with the mics.' Ellen G 'Looks good, two microphones but takes 4 large batteries. There was a plug for external power source but no lead or similar. Cost of running could be high.' Liz51 'My grandson sings along with his favourite songs using the CD player and the microphone! 2 microphones so mum can sing along with him too! Loves it. Seems quite robust too!'Mummy1 'This was disappointingly poor quality. CDs skip if you try to use the player upright so it can only be used lying flat, muffling the sound. The player is extremely sensitive and cds skip at the slightest nearby vibration. After a very short time the first of these we tried stopped working intermittently. The replacement was no better. A CD player for children should be more, not less, robust than a player for adults. Disappointing all round.' Janie 'Have this to my nearly 3 year old grandson! Time will tell whether it is robust enough to stand up to his tough usage!!' Annie 'My grandchildren aged 3 love it and sing a long to the songs they know from pre-school. It could be improved by being able to charge it rather than having to use batteries. It would be nice if it also came with a sing a long CD to get you started. A good buy.' Em 'My little boy who is two years old absolutely loves singing along and dancing to the music. not to heavy for him to carry to nana's house or in the car. Would definitely recommend.' Management [Music Business Affairs for Republic Records] – Antoinette Trotman, Christine Calip, Corey Williams (8)

Trombone – Alex Iles, Andrew Martin*, William Reichenbach*, Charles Loper, Jonathan A. Zimmy*, Steven Trapani*, Steve M. Holtman*, William Booth Bela 'I was very excited at first to give this to my son but unfortunately the product didn't work. There was a constant error message coming up when we tried to play any CD. Argos sent me 2 replacements and none of them was working. All 3 had a similar issue. Not a good product. Wouldn't recommend it'

Contributors

Nana52 'Bought this for my grandsons birthday he loves listening to the latest music and the mikes mean he can sing along .It was a definate hit .'

A Melody in my Heart; Be Still; There is a Green Hill; In the Secret of thy Presence; Sing for Joy; Peace to the World; Morning Song; With Wings as Eagles; You are Always There; City of God (Movement ii.); I Have Seen the Glory of the Lord; Count your Blessings; Look Ye Saints; Someone Cares; You Can Depend on Me; O Love; Total Praise!; Vesper; My New Day (Movement ii.)The Chad Valley My First Sing Along Kids CD Player is an awesome present for your most cherished who love to perform. Little ones can play sing along to their most loved pop star with the included mouthpiece and a pal can participate in the fun by utilizing the second microphone. So whether your most cherished longs for being the following be the next big thing or keep it low key on the indie scene, this gift could strike all the right notes. Hayley 'Looks good sound is fine but only worked for a day then now will only work when lay flat and often can't play the cd!' Gran 'Bought this for my 5 year old grandson for Christmas and he loves it. Nice and sturdy with a nice sound. Would recommend.' But find the disc, and do the song-suggestions, for a season is more difficult.To help, the list below shows the CDs, and the contents of each one, with a direct link to it in iTunes / Apple Music. ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2017 Albums" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved August 24, 2022.

Tov 'Works very well. Worth what it costs. Only thing is that if it bangs against something then it stops until its standing upright again' Car66 'I bought this for my 4 year old grandson. Who loves it and even his 10 year old brother joins in a times with the dual mikes. A great sound and a good volume level. Plays real CDs so I found the sing CD perfect for it. Love it!' Percussion – Alex Necioscup-Acuna*, Curt Bisquera, Gordon Campbell (2), Harvey Mason Jr., Kevin Ricard, Peter Erskine, Teddy Campbell, Victor G. Indrizzo*, Wade CulbreathSelected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. Lorelee 'It's a great you for little ones although not as robust as I would have liked. I would buy it again as it was good value.' ARIA End of Year Albums 2017". Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved January 5, 2018. MrsL 'Bought as a birthday present for our 4 year old. She loves it and is able to use it independently. The sound quality isn’t great but for a child’s CD player, I don’t think that matters too much.' Some of the songs are totally new, and there are also some traditional and folk-song based hymns which are presented with contemporary arrangements.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop