Clear and Simple HCG Pregnancy Test Strips - Pack of 3 Test Strips

Clear and Simple HCG Pregnancy Test Strips - Pack of 3 Test Strips

RRP: £0.33
Price: £0.165
£0.165 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We know just how important it is to be able to trust the brands you are using for such a key moment in your life. For that reason, we thoroughly researched and vetted the brands and pregnancy tests included in this round up to ensure they were well-regarded by medical professionals, with many of these tests being recommended and rated by doctors and family planning clinics. In most cases, medics agree that whilst they may vary in sensitivity levels, home pregnancy tests are generally an accurate way to detect pregnancy, so long as they are used correctly. A positive test result is almost certainly correct. However, a negative test result is less reliable.

Ease of use - Most pregnancy tests involve measuring the level of hormone present in your urine, but some are easier to use than others. Most home pregnancy tests tend to have a plastic casing around them, but you can also buy cheaper pregnancy strips, such as One Step, which have no casing but can be just as effective at detecting hCG. When testing, you would need to dip an uncased pregnancy strip into a pot of urine rather than attempt to wee on it. No method of contraception is completely effective, so it's important to take a pregnancy test if you think you might be pregnant. Pregnancy test resultsIt’s worth remembering, that whilst all home pregnancy tests vary in terms of sensitivity and method of use, they are generally accurate so long as they are used correctly. You may also find some reviewers stating they have experienced false positives or negatives. This could be due to a variety of reasons, but it's important to read the instructions before you take the test to ensure you're using it properly and at the right time. Why you should trust us Rauchfuss, L. K., et al. (2021)/ Abnormal rate of human chorionic gonadotropin rise: a case series of patients with viable intrauterine pregnancies after embryo transfer. Learn more about the causes of a false pregnancy test. How much HCG does a person need for a positive pregnancy test? First and foremost give yourself a minute,' says Marie Louise. 'This may seem obvious but regardless of whether this is a planned pregnancy or not, you need to take a breath and process your news. It’s okay to feel a very wide range of emotions and flitter between them.

If a pregnancy test is sold by a reputable, registered company it doesn’t matter if you opt for the cheaper option or buy in bulk,' explains Marie Louise. 'This maybe a good idea if you are trying or know you have potential difficulty conceiving. Pregnancy tests can be expensive!' What should I do after testing positive? By day 14, hCG levels are typically around 137 mIU/ml. For some people, however, they can be as low as 45 mIU/ml. My first test on the day I thought my period was due was so ridiculously faint. My hubbie wasn't overly convinced there was anything there and of course it starts fading after a while. Anyway over the next five days I continued to test and the lines got slowly darker to the point of where they were the same. It made me feel so much happier as the week went on as it meant my hcg levels were increasing. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting hCG levels during the first trimester of pregnancy. Tests that can detect smaller concentrations of hCG in the urine are more likely to show positive results earlier. You may also be able to get a pregnancy test free of charge from your GP. How does a pregnancy test work?

Are cheap pregnancy tests accurate?

As well as a GP or a nurse at your GP surgery, you can also get accurate, confidential information – from the age of 13 – from the following: Whether you're trying to conceive or not, if you think you might be pregnant the last thing you need to worry about is whether or not you can trust your pregnancy test results. We've consulted maternity health experts as well as Mumsnet users - the largest online network of mums in the UK - to help narrow down a shortlist of the best pregnancy tests currently available, from those you can use up to six days before a missed period to others which give you your answer in just 45 seconds. All home pregnancy tests work the same way - by measuring the hCG levels in your urine- but when it comes to dye-based tests, which are the ones which give line results, there is some debate as to whether pink dye based tests or blue dye tests are better. Whilst this is a frequent topic of discussion on the Mumsnet Conception boards, the general consensus is usually that pink dye tests - such as First Response Early Result tests - are more trustworthy than blue dye tests, which can be more likely to show evaporation lines and even false positives. What are the best pregnancy tests UK? Oyatogun, O., et al. (2021). A rational diagnostic approach to the “phantom hCG” and other clinical scenarios in which a patient is thought to be pregnant but is not. The Clearblue Digital Early Detection test can be used dipped in urine or under a urine stream and comes with an extra-wide tip (which, to put it bluntly, can help avoid any mess if you have a questionable aim!)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop