TSDZ2B 36V 250W 48V 500W Torque Sensor Tongsheng Mid Drive Motor 2022 Version Disc Brake V Brake Coaster Brake Electric Bike Conversion Kit VLCD5 Display DIY Ebike Kits for Mountain Bike

£151.66
FREE Shipping

TSDZ2B 36V 250W 48V 500W Torque Sensor Tongsheng Mid Drive Motor 2022 Version Disc Brake V Brake Coaster Brake Electric Bike Conversion Kit VLCD5 Display DIY Ebike Kits for Mountain Bike

RRP: £303.32
Price: £151.66
£151.66 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I prefer the Tongsheng and here’s why: It’s much smoother and blends into the normal bike riding experience, but still giving a nice boost. Although the Bafang is more powerful, it’s more like riding a moped and not as intuitive. With the BBS02, you just spin the pedals and go. With the TDSZ2 you have to apply pressure to the pedals and so it feels more natural. That said, I highly recommend both, but I prefer the TSDZ2. The paperwork required differs for each scheme and should be available from your employer or from the links below for each scheme: The TSDZ2 is also lighter than the BBS02. If you are trying to respect a lightweight bike and keep your electric conversion’s weight to a minimum, the TSDZ2 will help. Build Quality: The Tongsheng seems like a nicer build quality. Both drives are solid. The Tongsheng is a little lighter than the Bafang (but also less powerful). The chain ring on the BBS02 seems cheap and people often replace them. The chain ring protector on the BBS02 is plastic and the one on the TSDZ2 is metal.

I’ve roughly converted euros and dollars to sterling, and this was done before we crash out with a no-deal Brexit. And again; those prices above are the difference between the electric model and the non-electric model; not the whole ebike.) Also because the pedal sensing is built into the motor unit and it is sensing the torque you put in through the pedals, it is very good at identifying when you need that assistance and blending it in smoothly. Something you don’t get with a standard pedal sensor which generally is either off or on. Value and Conclusions Il se dit que la nouvelle norme européenne comportera des éléments permettant de lutter contre le 'débridage' ce qui pourrait suivant la nature des mesures choisies mettre définitivement dans l'illégalité les moteurs de rééquipement, ce qui entraînera automatiquement une multiplication des situations illégales.New version TSDZ2B has two clutches designed on the main gear, Main gear is disengaged from the chain during riding, So it feels as easy to ride as a bicycle; Old version TSDZ2 rides with main gear, Main gear turns with small gear.So the riding resistance is larger than bicycle

Water ingress – Although water resistant, I wouldn’t recommend riding in heavy rain or deep puddles. I’m mentioning a lot about torque-sensors because many ebikers like it…and some like it a LOT. I have ridden many factory ebikes with TS, and I appreciate its virtues. The power application is instantly on, and when you stop pedaling, it is instantly off. One key feature is that the harder you pedal, the more power it applies, with a very smooth transition. With the Tongsheng, spare parts are available even to amateur mechanics, and there’s a good amount of stuff online on how to replace parts. This Tongsheng/SFM mid drive motor with torque sensor is the cheapest and good torque sensor mid drive motor in china, you can feel the power from your foot to start the ebike,so you don't need use throttle to start the ebikeI said the TSDZ2 max power was a touch low, but it still does the job. My electrified Sutra weighs 36kg, I weight about 85kg, and even carrying about five kilos of shopping it’ll still trundle up a 12% hill at 20kph-ish. Add more weight (say my four-year-old), and you’ll need to change down another gear, and will be going up the same hill at maybe 15kph. On the flat it’ll happily get you up to 25kph (where the assist fades away; again, a legislation thing). As you work your way up the modes, the assistance becomes more pronounced and your battery range is reduced. I have a 10 Ah battery and I weigh about 100kg. In the TURBO mode you get a lot of assistance and I got about 18 miles range from the bike. This is dramatically increased the lower you go in the assistance modes. Special speed sensors, which are more robust, and include a split 'Y' adapter, to hook up a 6V 3W headlight, and 6V 3W taillight, which you can control from the display La technologie des capteurs de couple a changé, il y avait des problèmes de fiabilité sur les premiers modèles

Okay, so after riding 200 miles on a standard setup (48v 500w with VLCD5 screen) I have decided to experiment with the Open Source Firmware. The standard performance is more than adequate and with a 14.5Ah battery I have been managing 60 miles on a full charge. On the other hand the drive is not particularly smooth when compared to a Shimano Steps or Bosch equipped bicycle, especially around the 25kph cut off point and to get the best out of it I have to constantly flit between modes to vary the assistance on undulating terrain. As an aside I used self-soldering heat shrink to make the connections ( heat shrink with an internal collar of solder) they worked brilliantly. Battery Cells Number - 13 (48v batteries have 13 cells in series - with multiples of these in parallel for extra capacity - they are only asking for the number of cells in series) The ‘Sprag clutch’ or one-way bearing has also been known to fail occasionally. ***This issue has been rectified with the latest ‘B’ model. Your e-bike can be ridden as a normal bike when the motor out of power thanks to the new bidirectional free-wheeling clutch

Installing the TSDZ2B Mid Motor

Brakes: With the BBS02, I often used the e-brakes to cutoff the motor. I would often gently squeeze the brakes, even if I was still pedaling, if I’m going near traffic or pedestrians. Then I would release the brakes and the motor would re-engage. You don’t really need e-brakes with the TSDZ2. I would just pedal more lightly and the motor turns off. It’s more intuitive. In fact, I re-installed my regular brakes instead of using e-brakes (bonus: less wires). There is no fear of lurching. It’s just smoother. Most TSDZ2 kits don’t come with e-brakes or a throttle, and you don’t really need it. If you hot rod a TSDZ2, there are many parts that could be damaged by the added heat, but…as far as the mechanical limits, the three main culprits are shown in the pic above. If the blue plastic gear is damaged, you can replace it with a readily available brass gear, however…the drive WILL be noticeably louder after that. I've never had disk brakes. I find V-brakes much better than the cantilever brakes it looks as if that has, and a very cheap upgrade. They can probably use the same bosses. (We had some fitted recently a part of a 20 year service on our solo non-e bike and makes a big difference.)

Once you've completed the installation and fine-tuning, it's essential to conduct thorough testing to ensure everything is working correctly. Follow these steps: Conducting Initial Tests The included LCD display is a game-changer. It offers real-time data on your speed, distance, battery life, and even trip information. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate through the various settings, ensuring a seamless riding experience.

coaster brake function -----it is means If you bike don't have any brake lever, you must use the motor with coaster brake function, otherwise you can choose the motor have a freewheel To optimize the performance of your TSDZ2B Mid Motor, certain adjustments and fine-tuning are necessary. Follow these steps: Setting the Correct Chainline The Tongsheng TSDZ2 is one of the best e-bike conversion kits available, but it will not be for everyone. Installation can be challenging, and the motor may need periodic maintenance. It is an excellent option, resulting in a bike that looks and rides more like a factory-produced e-bike. The TSDZ2 from the left side. If you try to rotate the body forwards and up, the squarish controller cover would protrude downwards more. This location is where it’s designed to be.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop